Version 20.07 - Known Issues

agree. Or - is it intended by ccp??

This thing really starts to annoy me. You canā€™t look away from it - at least we could from the :red_circle: !!

Begone, thy hellish circle !

2 Likes

Contributing to this because of the silly forum restrictions on new accounts.

Iā€™m replying in both threads with hope rather than expectation.

There is no Mac bug thread

First of all today removed personal bookmarks from the saved locations window, I can see corpā€™s fine just not my own. Right clicking in space does not bring up that folder and it seems like the BMs from the last week have just vanished.

secondly the client canā€™t figure out what control or command do and will randomly select things

thirdly at random modules will no longer work on mouse click

fourth, at random, clicking a module will turn on overheating.

Yeah, the threads have been merged, as there was very much overlap between the threads.

Bookmarks: Thatā€™s odd, I am not aware of any change, which could have caused this. Please send a bug report about this, if this is still happening. It is quite likely that this would also happen on Windows, if this is indeed a bug.

Issues 2-4: This sounds to me like some modifier key (shift, option, command, control) might got ā€œstuckā€ somehow. We had such bugs in the past, but I have not heard about this for some time. Could you check if this is still happening after restart? In this case it would be also good to send a bug report about this.

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ve been trying to work it out.
I think thereā€™s been a change as Iā€™m getting far fewer relics sites (and the region is very quiet) but they appear to be worth more so itā€™s kinda balancing itself somewhat.

Kinda hard to tell as well as zero people run data sites in null so you get a backlog of them until you set the despawn timer.

It is a small thing but drives me nuts since i check the wallet a lot to see if / what i sold on market.
And i am using the old UI not the Photon one.

---- Update ----
Changed to photon UI and now the wallet stays where i left it, which is corporation / market

2 Likes

These persist since the initial 20.07 patch.

Photon UI:

1. If you open your current shipā€™s cargohold, it will open minimized and you have to click the minimized icon twice for it to appear.

• This occurs with locked, compact ship bay inventory windows with the options as such:

• When opening such a window, because of switching ship, logging in, or the bug below, the window will not be visible, the icon in NeoCom will not have the glow that represents a visible, non-minimized window.

• Clicking the icon once, it will briefly glow they way they do when a window becomes visible, then go back to minimized state, and the window does not appear.

• Clicking the icon a second time makes the window appear.

• Sometimes a third click is necessary, but I cannot reproduce it.

2. When you switch ship, locked ship bay windows it will not change to your new shipā€™s hold - aka the previous behaviour since I started playing in 2005 :stuck_out_tongue:

• Now I have to manually close every individual one and open a new one for each individual one on the new ship.

• Windows for bays that are not present in the new ship also persist, such as Flee Hangars etc.

• They also donā€™t care about location, you can open the Fleet Hangar for your DST, change ship, jump 40 systems, and still view the contents of the bay as if you were in station, even though trying to modify it thankfully tells you donā€™t have access.

1 Like

Any known issues with third party apps like PySpy it just gets stuck on resolving character names to IDā€™s

This thread would have nothing to do with 3rd party apps. You need to take issues with 3rd party stuff up to the devs of those apps.

Well it stopped working after the patch, so i assume something with the ESI which is on CCP i assume.

@CCP_Swift I visited one of these ā€œDesolate Asteroid Beltsā€ with a cloaked bomber, landed at 100 km from the location intentionally.

To my surprise my ship was decloaked. I made sure my ā€œcollidablesā€ preset on the Overview showed EVERYTHING that can be selected in the settings - every single entry.

The nearest ā€œobjectā€ and corresponding bracket on the Overview was at +200 km !..

It appears that scenery objects (without brackets) in this new desolate asteroid belt, things that are completely undetectable, are allowed to decloak.

Oversight or ā€œintendedā€ ?

1 Like

Yes.

:smirk: :psyccp: :blush:

3 Likes

intentional oversight ?
:partying_face:

Featureā„¢ :wink:

1 Like

@CCP_Swift

wallet overview ā€¦again.

WHEN ???

3 Likes

But itā€™s cute ! Itā€™s part of the NPE !

2 Likes

i do have the same issue. disabling compact mode fixed it for me. but this cant be the final solution

Opening skill window freeze the game

The event points appear to be bugged. The rewards seem to be 5 or 10 points so how did I end up with an odd number?

Screenshot_14

1 Like