Version 20.08 - General Feedback

Is participation in these new events still restricted to corporations that are flagged for FW? I would have liked to see that adjusted before introducing what little new content there has been in such a way that the majority of pilots cannot experience it.

Never mind - I see the problem, not a bug

The Navy Prophecy’s skill bonuses ingame are not consistent with those in the patch notes. The 10% range bonus to Medium Energy Turrets is missing, and the bonus the drone HP and damage is 10% instead of 5%.

Fun fact: if you want to get on this new event a new battlecruiser bpc solely by hacking data sites, you need barely 30-40 hours of real time just for 1 run bpc. Hillarious. Eve’s dying. F

1 Like

Are you no longer able to complete the AIR program on new characters on an existing account?

Hello UnEverse,

I have a problem with the MTU: when you finish a combat zone, it no longer picks up the last ship, regardless of the distance.

See you later

are you suppose to praise the extra 5% bonus damage instead of complaining about it ?

Just wanted to say thanx to you lot for listening and fixing the side bar size a while ago.
I know it wasn’t in this update, but I didn’t really have the time when I did notice, so thanx again :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.