Version 20.10 - Known Issues

Tech 3 Strategic cruiser models now update in the Upwell Hangar scene.

Do I have to refit them or how do I trigger the correct T3C model for my Loki?

My hangar:

What it should look like:

grafik

Have you tried turning your screen upside down ?

As of today’s patch, Propaganda Broadcast Structures sitll don’t provide any advantage gain after finishing the 10 minute anchoring/scanning phase. They just explode, and the system’s objective advantage does not increase.

Friendly rats are still attacking the friendly structure inside Supply Caches, causing automatic advantage loss that is difficult to overcome.

Be nice to at least see this in the Known Issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, we added a comment in the known issues relating to this. Thanks for the feedback.

• Propaganda Beacons are working correctly but Advantage Points gained through their use is not obvious due to the user-interface not showing decimal points.
2 Likes

Hi GM, can you please explain why the mining laser sound is gone?

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s not just me. It only appears to impact the foreman mining bursts and shield command bursts, other high slot modules seem fine, as do the mid’s. Mining lasers, and ice harvesters, are also silent, whether you are flying a mining ship or if you are nearby in an Orca

I will check this, thank you.

I found switching from DX12 → DX11 has resolved the issue

Don’t feel bad. When I dock in Amarr stations I am greeted with a view of the inside of the floor complete with glitched out half-textures and what I think might be my ship… Maybe?

1 Like

I find it sort of odd that they would make scroll bars “compact” to save space but then have so much empty useless space all over the UI that you can’t get rid of. Who’s driving this thing?

3 Likes

DX11, legacy UI, zero issues…

Nestor Friendship League SKIN → Issue!
this is how it looked before the patch.

and after the patch the textures are missing

2 Likes
Fixed an issue where the client could black screen in rare cases at undocking when tactical overlay was enabled.

yeah !

Thanks! Unfortunately, it’s the second, unacknowledged part that is really keeping the advantage system completely broken right now. I hope this is also on the radar to be fixed:

1 Like

The hangar keeps showing the wrong T3C configuration. I have 3 different Loki configs in my hangar (Arty, HML + Disso, HML + Immobility) but the Loki model in the hangar is the same for all three, and it shows the hump sub (Adaptive Defensive Node), which I have not installed in any of the 3. The hangar basically shows the Loki from the ship icon.

2 Likes

I can’t even get into the game on Mac, any account I launch says “Connection Failed - The connection to the server was closed.” And I can’t connect to tranquility.servers.online.com on port 26000.

Only just started happening.

It’s sad you pay 20 euro sub but ccp isn’t even able to solve something as easy as a sound bug…

You’re not in Aus are you?

Has been happening for a few days now. Has been seen in other countries “near” Australia as well (nearer to Aus than the UK anyway).

The update has largely rendered the game unplayable on one of my laptops. I have not the money to pay for a new one. I am running an Asus UX550VD with an i7 7700 8 core 16Gb RAM and a GeFOrce 1050 card with 4mb Vram.
I get the black screen of death on log in, and on undock, and now total freeze if extra NPC’s turn up to a fight, resulting in the loss of my Legion last night.

DX DIAG

Machine name: LAPTOP-NDD3VEMC
Machine Id: {D9768636-4B3D-4316-857D-A0C0BC026EAE}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19043) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model: UX550VD
BIOS: UX550VD.304 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16264MB RAM
Page File: 9745MB used, 8951MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.4.3
DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.2075 64bit Unicode

1 Like

everything was fine until today’s update (11/18/2022). now the program hangs after 1-2 minutes, requiring restart of program.