Version 20.10 - Known Issues

I freakin paid 20 euro sub just for the mining experience… now it’s just not as good as it was before this expansion/patch…

I feel conned by CCP just because of the mining laser sound… how is that even possible?

Ah thanks for that, yes I’m in Australia…

Looks like it’s working now, appreciate the heads-up.

My screen nowadays in a meta storm when I enter a DED site. There’s also very noticeable flashing of acceleration gates.

1 Like

There is a phenomenon where friendly NPCs attack and destroy the supply station that occurs when a certain amount of FW advantage points are accumulated.
This reduces the advantage points accumulated by attacking the confluence point and prevents the accumulation of advantage points.

1 Like

Following this experience yesterday, today it looks like this:

And the orange light flashes irregularly.

1 Like

Another issue that I noticed since last week: When I join a fleet and have other characters visible in the overview, they do not turn purple any more on their own. I have to change the overview to a tab that does not show fleet members or leave the grid to make the overview change the color of the pilots.

1 Like

I’ve just made this change, and I’ve also turned off DirectX12. Will see how things go…

1 Like

before the big update, when you hover mouse over drones in simulation it showed, the optimal range, dps and range within, now there is nothing and when you simulate “mutated drones” the simulation does not work at all…

when will we get a fix?

1 Like

Have experienced a probing bug (not sure if this update or earlier):

• be in tether
  • (your target be in tether on same structure, not 100% sure if required)
  • be away 151-250km from target
  • combat scan
  • can’t warp (shows 100% no warp button, only approach)
  • slow boat out of tether same range
  • combat scan
  • can warp!
  • slow boat back into tether
  • can’t warp

Looks like there is a problem with short range on grid combat warps when you are tethered.

Also it seems to be possible again to warp (and stay?) into the center of the sun, with all the effects around ejecting. I now have a new mid sun “safe” spot from probing a combat target. They supposed to have gone long ago!?

I feel like you should really add the flickering lights as a known issue. Even with all settings to low/medium/off/High there is still flickering on textures and certain graphical elements to stations (Lights, holo-signs, light designs, etc) flicker at the exact same interval, but not always at the same time.

Can confirm, this is still an issue as of yesterday. I have watched with a cloaky scout as Minmatar NPCs destroyed a Minmatar cache with no other player ships in sight.

1 Like

So we’re just never going to address the camera being under the floor of the station every time we dock?

1 Like

supply caches still being shot by friendly rats, the advantage system is pointless with this happening

5 Likes

Basically all I see when I dock.

1 Like

Or this…

10/10

1 Like

Or this…

1 Like

My favorite so far…

1 Like

Any update on this? As far as I know this is still happening. Friendly rats kill all the advantage you get from any source by popping their own supply depots.

So no one can keep any advantage up…

1 Like