Version 20.11 - General Feedback

Uh, how many times are you planning to run the NPE?

It’s for new players, not for you.

Maybe he is not new to the game but his mindset still seems that of a new player. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk: :dealwithitparrot:

Understanding that this isn’t exactly simple. Sure, if CCP provided a way to do it, that’d be much easier. Oh, and whilst disabling PhotonUI is the work of seconds, doing so previously has broken window positions/ etc. Not so simple…

Not so much any more since they halved the number of mid-slots.

Of course, blaster Ventures are also a thing. Just saying. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CCP_Paragon

Just so you dont forget about it :wink:

The Docking banner still NEEDS to GOAWAY :bangbang:

Just let us turn the damn thing off :+1:

We dont need a banner telling us we`re docking (most of us know that already)
And it definitely dont need to make ANY sounds…

This still goes btw

Toilet cleaning duties at CCP HQ for at least a week To how ever`s idea this was :wink:

And last but not least Stop enabling Photon UI i Its not well made I dont like or want it :bangbang:

K

3 Likes

Love the Docking Banner, nice visual flair. Keep it up.

2 Likes

They did WHAT?
How did I not know this was a thing?!
Well… darn.

Do you think it would be possible to have a PING tool, and possibly a CPU/GPU load graph, that works similar to the FPS tool?

The color of the Confirm panel when stopping BP in Industry in PhotonUI does not change, making it easy to mishandle. It should be changed to a warning color like before.

4 Likes

Contract cannot be made to a person.
When I typed part of character name, it only came with similar name of corporations.
When I typed exact character name and use Exact terms or Partial terms option, it doesn’t get any result.

Every time I open some window on station, I get “Looks like you cannot make this purchase as your PLEX vault is empty. Come back once you have PLEX in your PLEX vault and we can continue.” from IRIS. When I click “Continue”, the message goes away, but shows up again if I open new window like skills or AIR career program.
Screenshot 2023-01-03 141640

Suggestion: Soldier of Fortune Career agent mission “The Stand (5 of 10)” should ramp up rather than the difficulty going to infinity after the first npc kill.

This mission is the one you’re supposed to outfit a cheap ship and go kill “at least” 1 npc before you die. The problem is, after the first npc dies (easily), immediately you’re set upon by 3 spider drones that slow you by over 98% and npc ships that reduce your targeting range to half the orbit range of the spider drones so you can’t even target them… So instead of having fun fighting waves and waves of npc’s until they become insurmountable, you get to fight exactly one npc until you’re completely unable to do anything except wait for 15 minutes for the npc ships to kill you… (I don’t know why they wait so long to start shooting you either since they’re not that far away to start with and you’re slowed to a crawl.) It’s literally the most unfun way this mission could possibly go down.

4 Likes

I kinda like this idea. It would be a fun challenge for experienced pilots to run this in something stupidly expensive and survive as long as they can, with a dozen faction battleships or whatever on grid… that would be fun. Like a mini-event, with prize pools and different brackets for cost and allowed modules.

Hmm.
Smartbombs and auto targeting missiles may do some damage before the ship blows up. Normally I I fit a given Frig (insured, LOL) with all the civilian modules I can find and just enough DPS to kill the first rat - this ride dies quite quickly after the second wave shows up.
But if it becomes a challenge, the ships you lose become more expensive, too. Still sounds fun!

Edit: We generally need more of these “you will definetly lose your ship” PVE missions. Players have to learn to lose ships regularly, and still make enough ISK to replace that ship. Because in the end, we want them to take baits and still have fun.

You need to have at least 1 single plex in your vault. Then IRIS will give you a choice in the NES between 3 different Destroyer skins to buy with that 1 plex.

It’s scripted into the game and the only way to get rid of her is to complete it.

1 Like

Patch-Day, or why am I suffering from multiple personality again?
This is the third time I’ve been both on station and in space since the last update.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? There’s only one of you on that picture. :thinking:

:smirk: :popcorn: :innocent:

Yeah sure.
And tomorrow I’ll be banned because I’m (theoretically) doing business on the station and doing PvP at the same time.
It’s pretty sure another case of lovingly designed source code.
Such as the fact that my Epithal has still several warp core stabs for almost two years (despite the bug report).
Or that if you’re cloaked on a WH-Grid while someone else loses their ship, you’ll get a Red Dot message even though you’re not involved in combat or in a fleet
In my professional world[Robotic & PLC Programming ], that’s called sloppy work.

1 Like

Where I’m from, we call that complaining.

Nope, what you’re doing is called trolling.
A complaint, or bug-report only makes sense if there is a possibility (however small) that the person being criticized has an interest in improving the situation.

Nuff said

1 Like