Version 21.04 - Known Issues

some more fun stuff with the new graphics engine thing:

If you pan your camera, stars accumulate at the screen edge in the pan direction.

1 Like

Did you guys not test any of these changes at all before deploying them? Youā€™d think with 20 years to plan and prepare this ā– ā– ā– ā–  would be polished and flawless.

1 Like

They mucked up the graphics this month. Any vertical object will do this (spinning keepstar uprights look horrible). Itā€™s a lot worse in systems affected by haze from storms & incursions.

Frequent client freezes and stuttering since the last patch around 4/25. Sometimes if running two clients one client will completely freeze if the other client is in focus. Also, sometimes while focused on one client the performance is so bad that even typing in chat takes several seconds for each character typed to appear. Have tried on two different PCs and with new client install. New PC is very high end and still experencing these issues. have already set all graphics to minimum, and still see these issues.

PC - Ryzen 7950x3d, 32g ram, RX 7900 XTX graphics, hard wired network connection, with 1gig fiber internet

1 Like

@CCP_Bee Please modify the hoodie from the event . Itā€™s showing edition XIX instead of XX

1 Like

Atleast we know they put in the time, energy and effort to make new assets for this event. Amirite?

Iā€™m guessing that you were sarcastic now ? :smiley:

Please give that hamster some TLC, local/corp/alliance not loading

other people reporting different channels not loading

Several channels not loading on multiple of my alts. Others are getting kicked out of most of the channels they were in. Yeah boy, that Jabber protocol sure is amazing for chat!

Corp and alliance chat are not working - no player lists populating, no chat can be seen by anyone in those channels.

Are the waves in ā€œGuri Malakim Raider baseā€ Supposed to continually respawn/warp in?

Iā€™m trying to get to the second roomā€¦ but there is a new wave every time I warp to the first room.
This prevents me from getting to my wreckā€¦ which is in the second room.

Not all players are showing up in local in Hi, low, and null. Havenā€™t checked J-space. Iā€™ll have one character reporting 5-10 people in chat and another reporting only 2 in the same system.

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :psyccp: :upside_down_face:

Seem to be getting capped to 200 Project Discovery across 2 accounts, not across individual accounts or individual characters, previously I was completing for 3 characters across 2 accounts.

1 Like

Various chats (local, corp, fleet) are taking FOREVER to load in after downtime.
Itā€™s like half an hour since DT and still no chat.

Sooner or later youā€™re going to have to admit that outsourcing chat was a bad decision and move it back in-house.

1 Like

New data sites donā€™t spawn at all. Great adjustment CCP

EDIT: So they do spawn but much less often.
Are you sure CCP, you adjusted loot table and not spawn rate of the sites?

When opening a secure Can located in ship cargohold, the can opens but thereā€™s no way to revert it back to ship cargohold aside from closing the window. When the cargohold window is reopened, it then shows the contents in the ship cargohold.

Basically the little arrows in the window header that allow you to revert back to the ship cargohold are missing.

They for sure adjusted the loot tables for sites. Now every can is like 2m when last night I was regularly opening 100m+ cans. Totally ruined the excitement for me with the nerf :confused: didnā€™t even get to play much after work before they squashed the fun.

Cant loot the historic capsuleer clothing crate!!! Cant be placed in cargo holdā€¦

5 Likes

Cant Loot the Crate and cant open it, just get stuck on the opening screen

1 Like