Version 21.05 - General Feedback

Players asked for logos on ships and stations - for years. Nothing in that request mentioned wanting to work very hard to achieve the right to display logos. As said above, the SKINR tool is nice - but gated behind ridiculous ongoing expenses requiring specific gameplay, to maintain a corporation’s chosen color scheme.

1 Like

We cannot do new projets and target a Wormhole

4 Likes

I found out in order to create a mission to mine “Lowsec Minerals”, you can just set the destination to a specific lowsec system and don’t specify the minerals so I guess everything counts.

3 Likes

875 barges or 1200 Ventures every 6 months to maintain the EverMarks required to SKIN a handful of Athanors

3 Likes

I am so amazed to see yet we have no way of transferring evermarks to another corp, as CCP knows how the game organizations own their structures via holding corps.

5 Likes

it’s not possible to create a “damage” mission against multiple groups. Also ECM deals no damage, right? So you can’t do antigank-missions.

Missions I would like to see:
Logi to a array of groups (HP)
Scanning Sites in a system or region
Hacking
Salvaging
Killing (Final blow)
Recruiting people
Duels won
Create Sell / Buy orders
Surviving Abyssal sites
Finish Industry Jobs
Finish Research …
Finish Courier Contracts
Gain Standing with NPC Corp (since personal standing effects corp standings)
Shoot one group of NPCs (Trigs, Edencom, Angels, Sansha, Amarr)

besides that all entries should be handled as arrays and not single values. Else you always need 2 missions to shoot 2 different entities.

7 Likes

My launcher is set to download the full client. Today my clients are spending more time “loading resources” than they are rendering the undock grid. They are unresponsive as this is going on. How about putting all assets in the patch?

1 Like

When I mark a project to be closed, that I can’t change it anymore : I still got the "Mark as closed’’ button.

Also, being able to reopen a project or delete it would be great.

Thanks and Sorry

1 Like

you can delete a project. Just hover over it “view admin details” and then there is a delete button :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This must be a case of “reduction of cognitive overload, streamlined UI and easier UI usage” that CCP is so proud of.

3 Likes

Some positive feedback: The UI looks very good and I think all the required things are visible. The option to use colored text and font sizes is super cool as well.

I will generate 1000 Missions for my group once the issues are fixxed.
It would be cool to copy the text from the description so people could add some fun RP stuff to it and increase the quality of the missions by a lot :slight_smile:

In Alliance chat people asked for a “share with alliance” button, because they were so interested in this new system. I think it has a lot of potential !!!

1 Like

It’s impossible to create a mission to “deal damage to Amarr Faction War Targets.”
You can use the Tribal Liberation Force as a Target for example, but that will not include FW alliances like U’K or Fl33t.

It’s so sad to see the limits but it makes me hopeful for the future because all this can be fixxed by arrays of items \o/

4 Likes

How do delivery missions work?

I can not select the corp Hangar of those items being delivered too, right?
grafik

So will it count items being delivered to the public hangar for example? What if people deliver one item, take it out and deliver it again?

1 Like

Lancer Dreadnoughts is a T2 ship skill. These follow the attribute pattern of Willpower primary / Perception secondary. Currently on live its attributes are the same as a T1 hull skill. Is this on purpose?

Couldn’t agree more. This has a great deal of potential but if you can’t add more than one goal to a delivery/mining project it will be next to useless.

1 Like

Well done to the graphics team ! So far I haven’t got any performance issues.
Overall I am pleased with the new expansion . Thank you for it, the 7 days omega and your generosity with the now gone 20 years anniversary event !

2 Likes

Corps can’t tax ISk and LP seperately. Fail.

Neither can pilots donate LP to their corporation. Double fail.

6 Likes

grafik

When did CCP add the overview setting drop down to the Overview Settings filter tab? That makes it sooo much easier to manage.

Corporation Projects missing link in Pointer Window :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game constantly crashes for me. It takes few clicks inside the game after that the game becomes unresponsive. There was nothing like this before the patch came through today.

1 Like