Version 21.05 - Known Issues

Unable to play the game Freeze at logging

1 Like

My bastion module from my Kronos is gone. I see that the Kronos lost a high slot, but the module is gone as well. I thought it would be able to pull it out like in the previous patches the module would be turned off and unable to undock until removed :confused:

1 Like

Game froze while trying to exit and had to be forced to close.

1 Like

I have some accounts that start, some that start and freeze, some that donā€™t start at all. I have tried various things and they donā€™t work. I managed to get all four running sort of and it freezes and unfreezes and disables my audio in discord.

Good job CCP! Way to QA.

Alliance mates reported their journal was missingā€¦i found where you put the Research Agent data and points for them in the industry screenā€¦

@CCP_Paragon my question isā€¦where was that in the patch notes?

Oh yeah and the journal was what my alliance mates that ran missions used to link their actual missions as an actual link into fleetā€¦could you tell us where they do that from now?

4 Likes

Audio

• Environmental audio from missions, gates, rats and complexes is preserved even after docking.

System Cost Index is NOT removed:

And that broken PTV which was taxed by system cost is NOT removed. Iā€™ve wrote a bugreport a ~year ago about it. For example: because of broken PTV research of this 3b blueprint ā€œEnhanced Neurolink Protection Cell Blueprintā€ would cost MORE than a titan BPO research. Go figure if itā€™s balanced.

Thanks to that ā€œgreatā€ changes research cost now is MUCH bigger than it was before in a system with MINIMUM tax selected and FW bonuses applied :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

How so ?

which was not announced for. So youā€™re complaining there is not a bug ?

Removed all System Index Cost modifiers. This includes removing the bonuses that extra stations provided to a system, and the Upwell Support facility bonuses which were present in Null Security systems that had an Outpost prior to being converted to a faction Fortizar in 2016.

emphasis mine.

1 Like

Unplayable when undocked, client continues to freeze, tried with a couple of accounts. Canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen anything quite like since Iā€™ve been back.

Was the idea of being able to give evermarks to other corps scrapped? It doesnā€™t appear to be included in this update at all from what I can see.

CCPlease walk this back. This doesnā€™t make any sense.

1 Like

donno if its the same problem on mine, when i undock sound is silence and 2 sec later game freezes(crashes). i tried ur thing and want to disable the sound and again when i click on the button , the game freezes (crash) . ccp help :frowning:

Maybe iā€™m wrong, but how to read this then:

And where is PTV there?:
Ok, i do see a SCI (system cost index) here now, perhaps i was confused by previous text above. But still no PTV. And iā€™ve gave an example above where this PTV makes no sense at all. I was under impression that itā€™ll be finally removed so all taxes would be based solely on EIV.

P.S. And despite all this - all research taxes has at least doubled thanks to this patch \o/

I believe your eyes are the perfect tool for that. You donā€™t need anything to understand, itā€™s literally written as it is changed. There was no mention or removal of the cost index in that part, it only says the taxes are now applied directly to EIV .

What is removed is the cost index modifiers
and yes the taxes are based solely on the EIV. The job installation cost is based on taxes+surcharge+costindex+alphaclone , as is literally written in the formula.

Read all taxes = as a total installation fee (TIF) as i shouldā€™ve wrote it in my sentence above (yea i understand your and devs logic now, taxes = that tiny amount of the total price that is literally named ā€œtaxesā€, go figure :grinning:).
And once again - where is PTV in the formula?

Anyways thanks for elaborating. With your help and re-reading through patch notes i understood now what were changed. Most confusion came from pre-patch devblog where it was too obscure:

BTW if they would have just honestly wrote ā€œweā€™re doubling all research costsā€. It would have been too unconvinient. So first: obscure words about some system bonuses removed, then new formula in the patch notes. Final result = x2 to the previous TIF or more.

1 Like

Optimised graphics for performanceā€¦ undockā€¦ 30+ seconds lag and invisible shipā€¦ warp to gateā€¦ 2 lag stops 15+ seconds eachā€¦ jump gateā€¦ 30 seconds lag.

Unplayable. But hey, thanks for the 7 days Omega.

1 Like

On a serious note, where are the promised sales tax holidays?

I donā€™t see any changes to the sales tax ingame.

Upd:
Reduced tax is not shown when you make the order, but it is in the game which may be seen in the transactions section of the wallet. But it is still a visual bug:

Compression on Orca failing

Steps to recreate;
Orca running Large industrial core 1
Large asteroid compressor 1
Fill orca, mining hold and fleet Hangar
Turn on core
turn on compressor
Select all fleet hangar and right click compress
Repeat for Mining Hold
This will be successful
Turn off the core, turn off the compressor
Then repeat when hangar and hold full
This will work correctly for at least 4 times
Then on right click compress nothing will happen
Switching off, trying again results in the same issue
After a session change (jumping a gate) Compression works successfully again

Hello,

Iā€™m just exploring the new projects tab as a CEO of my Corp, and Iā€™ve noticed that thereā€™s no option to attach or input a monetary ISK value to projects, such as how much ISK per Tristan my coporation would pay a member for producing the item. Is there any plan to add this feature in the future, or is there a work-around currently for this that Iā€™m overlooking?