Version 22.01 - Equinox - Known Issues

Maybe CCP operates in TiDi mode. :smirk:

:psyccp:

1 Like

:joy: Wouldn’t put shrinkflation past CCP’s repertoire of eligible mechanics. But it looks like I misread it:

You can progress one step per day by completing two out the four daily goals to achieve the Daily Bonus, allowing you to reach the final reward in just 12 days out of the 30-day cycle.

I guess they started at 20 days because the month was already 11 days in. Next cycle will be the full 30 days.

2 Likes

Adding to this: I am currently in a system with 0 signatures and my Agency sig list does not list the system. It also does not list the system when I leave it. But it shows a system that just got 0 sigs due to a sig despawning. This is highly confusing.

2 Likes

What is this fine print at the bottom? :thinking:

4 Likes

@CCP_Bee My corp has a 100% tax on LP… The new daily challenge for 50LP will NEVER complete, because the game won’t count what doesn’t end in my wallet!
Please, just like the salvage daily challenge problem, can you PLEASE make it so that the system counts what is given by the agent, not what end in the wallet???
Do I need to make a post on Reddit for this ?

1 Like

You’re seriously asking this?

1 Like

That’s sarcasm.
For the salvage daily challenge issue, they never acknowledge it on their own forum (this tread nor the feedback one), only on Reddit.

3 Likes

Homefront sites are not spawning right either. I suggest looking into this as well as possibly evaluate even a further increase in their spawns.

Is this a known issue that “Optimize route” action will remove stations from the route? Wasn’t doing that before.

No issue for me today using this feature with multiple stations in the route.
The only time, in the past, that I’ve seen stations removed, is when they are in the current system (annoying, but that is not new from this release)

Does the Metenox not have an Overview item?
grafik

its up to ‘upwell moon drill’

1 Like

Add two stations from the same system, then “optimize route”.
Even easier, while docked, add another station of the same system and optimize. The route will go poof.

Overview does not work with specific item TYPES (f.e. Stiletto). It works with categories (here: Interceptors).

more groups than categories ?

rightclicking open cargohold in the classic hangarview does nothing except the actual ship.

#getaQA

System Upgrades page on the support site needs to be upgraded, it still details the deprecated system. Some numbers I would personally love to see included:

• How many anoms, and which types, each level of threat detection array spawns (similar to the currently included table)
  • In the same vein, specific information on the refresh rate bonus offered by the threat detection arrays. I’d like to see base value, numbers for each array and the formula involved.
  • Info on whether, or how, these stack when multiple detection arrays are present in one system
  • Refresh rate on ore anoms
  • Expected belt size and included ores for each array
  • Info on where to obtain Mercoxit with the removal of the old ore anoms

This is spreadsheets in space, we like the numbers! <3

1 Like

Is this going to be a theme now: Sever starts, accept connections, disconnects every account 2 minutes later, goes back into restart phase?

1 Like

I have a hard time connecting too

1 Like

Also , something is wrong.

1 Like