Version 22.01 - Equinox - Known Issues

Why would you clean a ship in space and not docked?

Because the game applies dirt by default when activating SKINR skin in space.

Forgetfulnessā€¦

Embrace the dirt

Bug or Feature?

Iā€™m wondering why the Metenox Moon Drill do not extract Minerals (Pyerite & Mexallon) from R4 moon ore. Shouldnā€™t it?

Example:
Drill

In addition to Cobaltite (Cobalt) and Scheelite (Tungsten), our moon also has 42.59% Zeolites, which correspond to the 332 units of Atmospheric Gases.

If you do the same math, an additional 40,889 Pyerite and 2,044 Mexallon should be extracted per cycle.

1 Like

I donā€™t mind a little dirt, especially since there is a workaround, but itā€™s a bug nonetheless.

Why does every system have to be good thou? Itā€™s totally fine to have 8% of your space barren.

Yes.

Itā€™s a filthy addition to the game :wink:

1 Like

Depth of Field keeps reactivating on login even if the option checkbox is disabled

Checking, closing options, unchecking and closing options again disables itā€¦until the next login

4 Likes

still cant move ammo in to the infrastructure hold on the torrent, fighters works fine but not standup ammo

bug id ebr-21724

Does the ore escalation even exist? Perhaps you guys made them spawn when 3m m3 was mined out of the anoms but since the volume was changed to 2.8m m3 they never spawn?

2 Likes

they where changed back btw.

Wanna quit and give me your stuff?

Hah just come back from a 3 year Scarcity/indy nerfs induced break off the back of the ā€œreinvigorationā€ hypeā€¦ Giving it another week for some iteration before I call it quits again.

1 Like

Is the new portrait not propagating issue being worked on?

1 Like

I think thatā€™s an unrealistic timeframeā€¦

A 4x on the rock sizes would be a quick tweak. Given the new anoms replace medium, large, enormous and colossal anoms, they should be closer in size to the sum of the previous anoms (which only rewarded 70m/hour, new anom is around 75m/hour if you select Isogen and will only hold that value if Isogen doesnā€™t drop in price into the future - which I suspect it might).

Balancing them to provide less minerals, less value and be more painful to clear than the previous anoms is essentially why alliances are not switching to them. Having to reposition your rorq, which use painfully slow excavator drones, is incredibly annoying. Locust fleets were not fun, the old circular anom layout worked considerably better.

CCP could fix that quickly. However Scarcity brainrot continues.

1 Like

@CCP_Bee i feel something is wrong, i can login to char screen but not click any of them to log in

Itā€™s intended that the Metenox Moon drill does not create asteroid minerals, only moon products are produced.

3 Likes