Version 22.01 - Equinox - Known Issues

dress for the job you want, not the job you have

The Faction Warfare battlefield might need some attention. The NPC reinforcement waves are occurring more frequently than pre-patch.

This is the Daily Goal. I’m was talking about the Daily Login Reward window, that window you every day login, receive boosts, skins, etc.

That’s gone. It’s in the patch notes.

1 Like

more

Tnks for the answer. I find that you said Equinox in Focus: Stronger Groups & Enhanced Goals | EVE Online

1 Like

Let’s hope a group of new rookies doesn’t join and sees the long list of issues with the recent release.

It’s been done away with. The idea is that now you actually have to undock and do something to get daily rewards.

Different values for Power/WF requirements for advanced logistics network ihub upgrade.
1500/18000 in game, compared to 390/7510 in spreadsheet?

Which one is correct?

1 Like

White dwarf suns are marked as abundant in power (650 power), but according to patch notes and Equinox news they should provide the least power? Bug or was this changed? Are we sure values for all stars are correct?

The patch notes indicate that “Until June 17th a special set of expansion login rewards will be available for players who log on. Rewards include Sequence Binder Welcome package…” but I cannot find this item. The daily rewards system is gone and the opportunities daily goals doesn’t have any reward specifically named “Sequence Binder Welcome Package.” How do I claim this reward?

5 Likes

In anomalies c5/c6 it is now like this: the dreadnought warp to zero, a capital escalation appears, then it is warp out with the help of a cloak/mvd, the escalation disappears, then the dreadnought is warp again and makes an anomaly without escalation but with drifter. Was this how it was intended?

The in-game values are correct, the spreadsheet download has since been updated.

in game is correct

so POS no longer recieves SOV fuel reduction?

For the new conduit Features of the Carrier’s and the associated Micro Jump Drive Modules.
Will they also work to transport Super Capitals, Dreadnoughts and Titans?

Or is there no ship limitation?

Just trying to figure out if there are specific non mentioned limitations

Launcher won’t start. I’m connected through steam account and i can’t launch through that either

Thank you for the free 7 days CCP

I did wish to mention that I had tested the cash store today and the function was just a tad slower in receiving the purchased item.

I do however feel it is fine and look forward in future items shown in your store.

1 Like

MJD on heavy fighters ( In my case, it’s a Termite I* ) not worked

The amount of whitespace between rows in the Inventory in station in ‘List’ mode appears to have been increased, which makes it so one can see fewer rows of their items at once. If this was unintentional please revert this.