Version 22.01 - Equinox - Known Issues

I have a question about the Detection Arrays. Could you please let us know in more detail what “This variant has a faster detection capability for new anomalies compared to its base version.” and “This variant detects new anomalies faster than the base and upgraded versions.” mean? Is it like, 20 minutes for a Haven with array level 1, 15 minutes with array level 2 and 10 minutes with array level 3 or what?

1 Like

anyway to late, but CCP can call me when they in need of a expert quality manager.
I’m retired and have time.

2 Likes

lol, less than 24 hours into the update and they are already going to nerf the new haulers.

Is it just me or do I have to deactivate the Ship hangar’s Card view for every station that I enter? I just left a station (where I deactivated it) and Jumpcloned to another structure and the Card view was turned on again. I hope this is just a fluke and not a feature.

You can thank null and wormhole residents for getting the test server locked out for general public use. Otherwise, we could have tested this update for them.

1 Like

Corporation Projects: Earn Loyalty Points

The transfer of ISK to the capsuleer who earned the LPs does work but the LPs don’t get transferred to the corp in return.

If that’s intentional then this Project is useless. Then the corp can just transfer ISK to it’s members at will instead.

The ship fitting icon does not show on ships that are not the active ship in card view. I mentioned this in another thread but it wasn’t added here yet.

I think someone fatfingered the database and added a zero to much for the carrier conduit jump.

just makes it nearly impossible to get to ships conduit jumped 4ly

1 Like

Every gate jump is really laggy now.

Inventory hangar window won’t populate in the two stations I use most. I tried waiting for more than half an hour and it just sat there and twinkled.

2 Likes

Carrier Conduit Jump fuel cost is much higher than intended, and likely will be reduced by a factor of 5x or more. We will deploy a fix sometime later this week.

5 Likes

i have this aswell after jumping and loading the next system the game seems to freeze for 1-2 seconds then all is fine. very annoying while traveling / doing any pvp on gates

1 Like

What’s going on with the sov null changes? not enough power to online ratting/mining features so as things stand this isn’t providing players with more content, it’s quite the opposite, massive null nerf and content removal. Can’t see any alliance flipping over to the new system until its forced with the next expansion.

4 Likes

i dont see that the power is a known issue here?
is that not a bug?
is this the new 0.0 feature?

so CCP lied at us in theire presentations? with sun with 19500 power and now the system has 1950 power?

is this real or a known issue?

2 Likes

This is Scarcity 2.0, huge ratting and mining content removal. Wars cannot be sustained on thin air, or maybe the intention is to increase plex spend. Who knows, but this reeks of Rattati style content reductions and player enjoyment suppression to balance some econ numbers.

3 Likes

whats with all those CSM members that are representing us?

whats with @CCP_Bee did you lied on the streams?
did we saw a future of 0.0 that never exist?
is this a plan to push with extra free omega the player base, so you can say “look equinox was a huge success for us” and afterwards everyone stop playing the game.

im start loosing trust.

i will hope some dude forgot a 0 on the power of the sun´s

4 Likes

Corp bulletin restoration possible/incoming?

1 Like

I ran a few homefront sites today, Emergency Aid: Holy Mission. Generally the changes to them seem fine to me, but I eventually encountered what I believe to be a bug. I warped to a new site, it was empty, local and dscan were clear. Yet I could not activate the acceleration gate without going suspect, as if somebody else had already claimed the site. But as I said, local and dscan were clear, and when I entered, I was able to confirm the site hadn’t been started yet either.

So tldr: homefront site was locked behind suspect time as if somebody had claimed it, despite there being nobody to claim it anywhere.

I’d like to know aswell.
Is this intended? As far as our calculations go, you can barely online anything.
Want an ansiplex in your system?
Great, now you cant do anything else.

2 Likes

Could they have entered the site just to “claim” it, then immediately warped out to another system? I mean, that’s something I would do just to jack with people. Just saying.

1 Like