Vexor Navy Issue Needs Changeing

4km VNI drones is easy to do even possible to do with Heavy’s because of the Ship class Bonus is a 5% Velocity/Tracking per level so two drones Navs and a maybe a Drones speed Augmenter Rig would make some Heavy drones zip around and near 4km/s Berserkers are the fastest and would zip around at a 5km with that setup followed by Preator.

Why shouldn’t they be able to?

This thread is ridiculous, while the Gila can only field two medium drones, they are nearly the equal of five bonused heavies damage wise and if irc, they are just as fast and track just as well. The Gila even has bonused missiles for more DPS and can fit a huge tank. The VNI is fine as is.

Gila Also require you to be trained in 2 Races and No Gila with 2 Med’s Matches the VNI if it was to use four Heavy’s it’s the missiles that give the Gila the extra DPS and you have to be again trained now into the Relevant Missiles Skills thus much more training time than the VNI And additional Gila also cost 3x as much as a VNI.

So I don’t see your point here you saying a ship that cost twice as much take twice the training time should have no advantage over a ship that does not?

Four Heavy Drones if you where to use Ogres Drop the VNI Damage down to 600+ DPS.

But do I think you have a point with the Gila Yes you do in fact Gila should only do 400% Maybe even 300% would drop the DPS of the drones at base to 260 odd with max skills Putting it on par with Drone Boats.

Yer not going into it again I’ve explained on numerous times why this is a circular Discussion goodbye.

No, you have simply stated you feel like they are too good at ratting, which is very rarely a balance factor.

round and round we go sigh

It doesn’t make sense that lasers to EM damage, it doesn’t make sense that all missiles don’t do explosive damage, it doesn’t make sense that projectiles don’t all deal some kinetic damage.
There are lots of things that don’t make sense but are part of the balance of the game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.