Victory in Ossogur - the tide has turned

and then caldari said “let’s lose another system”

2 Likes

I can’t say anything about TAPI, but I’m pretty sure that the main reason why Horde’s involvement decreased was it’s harder to make a profit by pushing a system into liminality than by killing Caldari Navy Phoenix after Caldari Navy Phoenix, an issue noted several weeks before this new war began.

1 Like

None of the null blocs really seem like they cared much anymore since as early as the fall of Raravoss, so I doubt their absence has much to do with their current activities.

They might have hoped CONCORD’s cyno jammers would drop in lost systems.

They didn’t. So.

2 Likes

I’m sure the triangles have their own reasons for wanting to keep out capital ships.

Almost seems like they’re afraid of the full might that capsuleers can bring to bear, and they have to cheat to win at all.

The most that I saw anyone caring in my circles after people figured out that the previous way of making money through Zirnitra blueprints didn’t work as well was people pushing to stop EDENCOM so that they wouldn’t set up cyno jammers.

1 Like

Well, it is somewhat encouraging that a good part of protrigs were/are not actual kybernauts, but “only” the usual “what’s in it for me” kind of capsuleer horrors.

2 Likes

7 Likes

If something exists, most capsuleers will either look for ways to weaponize it or make money off of it, probably both.

1 Like

Someone needs to take care for Angymonne it has just become first liminality

aaaaaaaaaaaand we take the system

gg edencome

we are very close to 10 liminality system since raravoss

Wow. 10 whole systems.

10 systems that will be permenantly altered in the name of The Collective, yes.

To be fair honey, while it’s not a high quantity of systems compared to the empires or even most sovereignty holding capsuleer groups, wrestling them into Triglavian hands from under the protection of CONCORD and the empires is a frightening and terrible feat.

Capsuleers essentially handed ten systems, their resources, their infrastructure, and their people to an invading force to do with as they please.

I think people should be shocked and upset. It’s extremely significant. Especially so in systems like Vale with multiple Temperate planets. Those ten systems don’t even count the minor victories of the Triglavians, where they’re also harvesting resources to some extent.

Who knows how much stronger they’ll grow from the resources they gather or what they’ll do next?

A greater number of invaded systems have been secured by EDENCOM than the Triglavians have entrenched in, but EDENCOM doesn’t get stronger from securing a system. The empire that controls it already controlled it and its resources before.

We’re just playing defense. It’s all we can do.
Right now they can attack us and we can’t attack them.
It’s… not a good situation and I hope people realize just how dire it is.

People need to realize… And they need to fight.

The Triglavians will only get more powerful as they secure resources. More systems will fall.

It’s… honestly terrifying.

8 Likes

I think the whole invasion will gradually slow down, because of the usual things hampering progress on the war. Manpower shortages mainly, to hold the teritory aquired.

Do we know enough of the Triglavians to suspect the size of their “empire”?

1 Like

Nope.

2 Likes

Well no, but assuming they have already fought with full force, they will hit a wall. Also abyssal space doesnt seem very populated, the data that was gethered from Abyssal pockets doesnt even show activity on planets, or lights of cities. And its hard to get bustling economy without planet side structures, grain and meat from the space scrap floating beside planets, generally more energy wasted to get the population on healthy levels. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Let’s hope you are right. But the fact that no Triglavian settlement was ever encountered in their space is a little worrying. Have they abandoned their planets? I mean… they must live somewhere… right?

1 Like

Yes, I think they may have bases located somewhere, maybe inside asteroids, or they have some ships dedicated to living condition and as sort of production plants. The arc ships may be also a possibility, but they would need people for them anyway, from somewhere… So its only a speculation.

2 Likes