Kybernaut Message regarding World Ark battle in Angymonne

Another message is broadcast by Kybernaut sympathizers throughout Angymonne and adjacent systems.

WE ARE KYBERNAUTS!
WE ARE NARODNYA LOYAL TO THE CONVOCATION OF TRIGLAV OUTSIDE THE STRUGGLE!

CASTING NOW-TIME TACTICAL DATA-STREAM INTO LIMINAL FLOW.

POSHLOST NARODNYA ALLIANCE ELEMENT DESIGNATED PNS ATTEMPTED MORTIFICATION OF LIMINAL PROGRESSION BY ENGAGING XORDASZH-CLASS VESSEL IN ANGYMONNE.

COMMUNION MILITANT OF KYBERNAUTS DESIGNATION “SWARM”, DESIGNATION “STRIBOG” AND DESIGNATION “ZETA” ENGAGED POSHLOST NARODNYA INVOKED CLADISTIC PROVING. POSHLOST VESSELS WERE EXTIRPATED AND THE FLOW OF LIMINALITY GROUNDED.

THE FOREIGN NARODNYA INTRUSION WAS QUENCHED. DAZH-LIMINALITY PROCEEDING.

GLORIFICATION TO THE TRIGLAVIAN COLLECTIVE! GLORIFICATION TO THE KYBERNAUTS!

Attached to the message is a simple GalNet-Link

10 Likes

FOR TRIGLAV!

1 Like

Don’t forget to mention the encore in your eccentric attempt at shitposting. You didn’t do quite as well without the World Ark Support.

7 Likes

Overall our side still won :wink:

1 Like

Then you’ll have no objection to the whole story being reported.

But yes, I concede that with the system falling to final liminality, the enemies of humanity have won the battle over Angymonne.

But it’s far from the last battle in this war.

3 Likes

The Triglavians are also “humanity.”

4 Likes

lol someones mad. we still won where it counted umad?

I’m more upset with your flippant attitude.

The ultimate fate of those living in the system is unclear at best and catastrophic at worse.

You won in a system that the Collective wanted to harvest and helped them secure the space so that they could. It wasn’t the first and won’t be the last.

But your attitude disgusts me. You act like this is some sort of game. You come to an international stage to beat your chest over one out of many of the fights there’ve been in invaded systems. You celebrate without concern for the people who live in the systems you help hand over to the Triglavians. Capsuleers, the richest and most power beings in the entire cluster complain about being oppressed.

So… Yeah, I’m angry. Congratulations.
Just not for the reasons you think I am.

4 Likes

The real winners of this fight were the Gallente police force.

1 Like

So, if someone could explain something to me. What’s the, like, purpose of posting in the Triglavian dialect to other capsuleers? Like, did you forget how to say ‘future’ when you changed sides?

Or, wait. Do the Triglavians read this board?!

3 Likes

at heart i know the triglavs will do the right thing and so far they have not harmed and in fact have helped(albeit with unknown intentions) civilian populations in systems gone liminal. The citizens are free to leave the systems its not like the trigs are forcing them to stay. Staymad my friend Ill keep sipping the condensate kool-aid. Im for change so get bent brother.

1 Like

That’s why complete silence has fallen over Raravoss.

Same article. Evacuation attempts in Raravoss and Vale stopped by the Triglavians.

You’re just talking out your backside.

You’re a madman.

You also apparently have poor eyesight.

3 Likes

The new red coat of paint suits the system well. Glorification to the Triglavian Collective!

Branding.

I’ll actually bet this is the reason they post in Triglavian.

I’d be surprised if they didn’t monitor this board. Capsuleers have been both their greatest allies and some of their strongest enemies.

5 Likes

So… eh… Kybernauts.

It looks like you have adopted the invaders “culture” well. I have some questions.

Do you really believe that Triglavians will bring positive change in the cluster? Wouldn’t they do this peacefully and with clear communications, instead of full scale war and tricky promises of “Glorification”? Do you like the black and crimson skies that stretch across invaded systems, torn by red lightning? Does it feel like home?

It feels like hell.

Honestly, would a sane person ever like this? And this brings me to something that I have been suspecting for some time. Could it be through mutaplazmids, or some other nano technology, but it appears that Triglavians may be using projected mind-altering and control weapons.

New Eden’s core empires are not perfect, but they seem to try follow some morale principles while deciding what to do, at least on the surface. And I do not believe words, I observe the actions. But so far what I have seen from the actions of Trigavians can be condensed to two words - unspeakable atrocities. Making the core empires bad deeds seem like a joke compared to Triglav deeds. Or maybe Kybernauts don’t see it that way?

And do you really think you will like the promised glory? A dangerous ego pumping feeling. You may like it for a while if it ever come to be. Then you will feel empty. Only naives go and betray their own kin, the ones that they belong to, for an empty promise of some false divine glory.

But I guess you have been exposed to Triglav culture and their mind-weapons for some time. Tell me, do you make this choice alone and without bias, or do you feel manipulated in the back of your mind? What is your motivation?

Take time to consider things.

The war for Empire space continues.

I fear that more and more people each day are considering throwing in with the Triglavians.

After the system fell to final liminality, while we were still engaged with the World Ark, a squadron of Federal Customs Officers warped in and attacked us in defense of the Triglavians. They must have decided to turn if the system fell.

Feckless Federal Fucks…
Ex-Federal, I suppose…

1 Like

Really? Federal Customs Officers?

That certainly confirms my suspicion of Trigs mind-control weapons. I can’t believe feds customs would forget their navy oaths and turn sides that easily.

I don’t think there was mind control…

To be entirely fair, this isn’t the first incidence of local customs enforcement defecting when systems are lost. From what I hear, it’s happened in the Empire and State as well.

I suppose with as many forces as may be in a system at once, there’s bound to be some who lack the backbone required to take the right path when doing so is difficult.

1 Like

Well this is sad. Shame on them.

In any case, I have plenty of Inferno Rage Heavy Missiles to teach them a lesson.