Victory in Ossogur - the tide has turned

It is rather comical how the thread was started with Edencom’s boasts - and only when they are disproven and your celebration turns to ash you deem boasting childish, religious or cultlike.

We do not suborn ourselves to any authority we worship. We do not believe in hierarchy. We are individuals, acting in loose association, for what we believe is right.

Niarja wasn’t taken by individuals in loose association. Niarja was taken by the null powers deciding they will decide how HS is apportioned. Just as they are now deciding the tax rate the plebians will pay at Perimeter.

3 Likes

Niarja is an exception. In all other systems, the null blocks stayed out of it, except for a few curious individuals - on both sides. And in Niarja itself? They only turned up after we had pushed it to around 90%. They came in for the kill, and while their role was instrumental, pretending they were there all along is a great way of shifting the narrative to cover for EDI’s weakness.

This is very much not true. The reports I had from within EDENCOM match up perfectly with those from other members of the directorate who were in Niarja. The system was still in Recon, below 75%, and moving in EDENCOM’s direction when MiniLuv first entered the conflict.

5 Likes

Except Brave was there fighting for Edencom from the start.

Triglavian victories would not have been possible without the help of traitors to their own race. EDENCOM knows who these “kybernauts” are. Everyone does. Would someone kindly explain to me why CONCORD does not flag and engage kybernauts in high-sec space? For that matter, why doesn’t the Caldari Navy engage these criminals in Jita?

Traitors can have breakfast comfortably in Jita one morning, resupply their warships, and in the afternoon be killing EDENCOM ships elsewhere in Caldari territory.

EDENCOM is not a separate empire. It is a joint task force by the Empire navies tasked to confront the Triglavian threat. CONCORD should get to work on the human part of that threat.

Becoming a traitor should not be convenient. At least not in Empire space. Let the traitors live permanently in their newly conquered systems…

2 Likes

First off, I have no idea why you keep constantly referring to capsuleers as ‘players.’ Life isn’t some sort of sick game for your amusement.

Second off, I personally don’t enter the Triglavians’ arena. They want capsuleers to dance for their amusement and I’ll have no part of that nonsense. As for the Abyss, I’ve no interest in entering it unless we develop a way of tangibly hitting the Triglavians back using it. As it is, I’m sure they’d shoot at me if I entered into Abyssal Space pockets.

But it’s true that the Triglavians would be more likely to welcome their supporters into their midst. It’s absurd that CONCORD and the empires don’t even touch those helping the Triglavians invade them fly freely in their space. You should be banned from SCC markets, freely engageable by all other capsuleers in high and low security space, unable to make medical clone contracts at any station owned by a corporation affiliated with any empire, and constantly hunted by the navies even outside of the EDENCOM flagged fleets of the various navies.

You shouldn’t get to side with invaders trying to destroy society one day and then turn around and reap all of the benefits of society the next. As far as I’m concerned, the half-measures CONCORD has taken in combating your are embarrassingly weak.

5 Likes

As far as we know they might not even know our identities properly, The trigs might be using advanced encryption to scramble our faces and names to the empires. But I cant say I disagree with your logic of us being hated by all the empires.

By the spirits, this is a totalitarian regime wet dream.

If that is not deterrent enough, consider the implications of throwing hundreds or thousands of extremely expensive highly trained capsuleers at the hands of your opponents because they can’t walk around your turf.

Screw geopolitical ramifications right? Let my fury be made visible by a barrage of explosions and pew pew against team opposition.

2 Likes

And exactly what do you think actually happens in a war the participants take seriously? ‘Oh, sure, you shot up our navy and took our planets, but please, feel free to buy more weapons in our markets to use against us!’

Don’t be more ridiculous than you already are. If CONCORD and the empires weren’t acting like complete idiots, these kybers would be completely cut off.

Riiiiiight. So EDENCOM, a joint CONCORD/Upwell operation, knows whose standings to lower, but CONCORD and the empires don’t. That makes sense. I mean, it’s not like EDENCOM could just say ‘yeah, these guys here got their standings lowered. You should lower them, too.’

I’m sure the Triglavians have so completely taken over all of the communications systems in the cluster so thoroughly that even printing it out on a datasheet and carrying the physical object from one machine to another has become impossible, right?

3 Likes

Well, no, but actually yes. When I started out as a capsuleer, I flew Rifters manufactured in the Ammatar Mandate into action against the 24th Imperial Crusade and others who were trying to reclaim my people, and I found the irony of that situation to be delectable.

Skarton have fallen, first mimmatar system

The tide surerly have turned…for worse for edencom :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.