Vorton Gun chaos, bringing order to it

I am level 5 skill on both the stormbringer and thunderchild. The stormbringer is actually well balanced now. The thunderchild is still major junk. It’s useless for lvl 4 mission and just about anything else that involves shooting at smaller ship hulls. Really the quickest fix for the thunderchild is a larger drone bay and bandwith.

I, however think that the edencom ships would greatly benefit from a focused ammo addition along with increase reload time to balance. If the strombringer could put out 600-700dps of single target damage it would instantly make it one on the most powerful PvE ships in the cruiser class. If the thunderchild could put out around 1000dps on a single target it would finally be a usable ship.

Right now, the thunderchild is the worst out of all because it can’t apply damage to anything below BS really. If you were able to increase tracking it kills the tank fitting which is already underpowered. The stormbringer is more or less good the way it is.

After all the training to level 5, I felt downright ripped off by CCP for the amount of time I spent training. Even with the 10 targets upgrade balance, it was absolutely horrible. I sold it for a loss right away.

2 Likes