Vote For Worst Fit Miner

https://zkillboard.com/kill/74940409/ This one made me laugh.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/74974816/ This one looks like he put thought into it, or was sensible enough to ask for a fitting that made some sense, under certain conditions. “Criminal fleet”, as corp name, makes it funny.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/74972659/ This one reminded me of myself. Back in the early days I’ve spent hours in front of EFT trying to squeeze just … one … more … laser … on my coercer.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/75071416/ This one is a true classic. The “I tank everything, therefore I’m prepared for anything!” type of fitting. A hopefully new player figuring it out all by himself.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/75141767/ “I’m actually more into ratting, but when there are none around I could as well mine.”

https://zkillboard.com/kill/74970108/ “Man, when I’m getting back from […] I’m going to be so rich!”

https://zkillboard.com/kill/75233395/ “Docking … is for losers.”

https://zkillboard.com/kill/74924328/ Little does he know, the Magnate with t2 expanders and cargo rigs sports a whopping 1600m³ in cargo capacity.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/75309721/ … see /74972659/ above.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/75293641/ …

https://zkillboard.com/kill/74937100/ too generic.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/75155131/ It’s very well thought out, though armor or hull rigs would have been a better choice. He probably believed damage can only be done onto NPCs.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/75047126/ This one makes no sense. He clearly wasn’t mining (maybe just a transport) and should therefore not be on this list.

This one has my vote.

He fit a scram.

What?

3 Likes