Vote The Judge for CSM 13

I want to add something about FW. While ratters in null might push indexes up. Farmers in FW, on the other hand, do not push indexes up, they sink the value of our LP and cause a huge tier imbalance (mostly due to missions). If bounties paid out in null was being drawn from some limited pool, or diminishing returns, then you would have a massive cry-out and complaint about farmers too. While many are afraid to admit high mission payouts and defensive plexing are the major current problems in FW (aside from docking restrictions being bypassed by citadels), I am not. I believe that dumping on the problems will be what heals FW, even if it is like the doctor coming in and telling you that you must amputate to stop an infection.
*FW missions payout too much LP with the current bonuses to tier. The main problems are ease of access with minimal risk by the ships responsible: covert ops, or stealth bombers, tech 3 cruisers, and I would include insta-warping tech 3 destroyers. A simple and quick ship restriction to the gated missions would single-handedly solve this problem and bring the risk up to the rewards. A literal 1 hour fix to not allowing tech 2 or tech 3 ships into the missions.
*complex farming. Currently there is a huge debate about a core change coming to FW that will disallow any ship fit with warp core stabs to enter a FW objective. I believe this change to be misguided, and that the true problem is that defensive plexing is now paid out as well and it requires absolutely zero effort to do this. You don’t have to shoot a rat, you don’t have to have guns, you don’t even need to reactivate a mining laser. If CCP would just stop payouts to defensive plexing WHILE giving us another way to drop contested levels, this would solve the main reason any non-combat pilot would fit a stab. We could have the rats in belts drop contested levels by a small percentage, or we could have the system passively drop by 3% each downtime.

Even though I would love a major rework to FW, I would like to keep my expectations reasonable and suggest these short term solutions that we could have now.