[VPN] Official Venal Prosperity Network thread

I have a small announcement,

As declared when the VPN was first announced, we have the focus of cooperating with the Guristas, to add onto their infrastructure and aid them where we can.

For the past week, Capsuleers have been raiding hunting outposts scattered across New Eden, I other hand, on behalf of the Venal Prosperity Network, has been hunting for opportunities to pitch in and do my part, from several failed kamikaze attempts with kestrels strapped with Capacitor neutralizers and trying to conduct search and rescue operations from sites halfway cleared.

I have to say, that the Guristas standing guard at these outposts are incredibly effective and competent, while they’re for sure getting their asses handed to them by Capsuleers that have figured out their strategy. plenty of them are returning the favor and scrapping Capsuleers to even the bodycount. To you pilots, you have my respect (How much that means to you is your personal evaluation)

However I’m not here to make my contribution some kind and encouraging words, i haven’t gotten that desperate yet in trying to help.

What i bring to the table, is a bit of weight.

6,276 ships, Frigates and destroyers.

A drop in the bucket in comparison of the actual Guristas fleet, I’m sure. Again however, the VPN is entirely for pitching in and trying to help the Guristas where we can. THis small fleet worth of ships? I present free of charge for the Guristas to use in the ongoing hunt.

The ships are located in Guristas owned territory, their capital system of 6NJ8-V and stored within their Shipyard owned by Guristas Production. All ships being presented have been built within this station. The estimated worth of the ships is totaled at three billion ISK (Probally more if i sold these at Venal prices). They’ve been contracted over to the Gurista’s liaison for Capsuleer relations, Ohminen Sin.

If this fleet doesn’t end up being used for the hunt and just tossed ontop of the standard Guristas fleet? SO be it, at least we contributed in some way beyond what is already being done on my end.

Special thanks to Brotherhood of Spacer’s Jump Freighter division for helping me import the amount of material needed to amass this stockpile of frigates and destroyers. Their incredible pricing and reliability is god-like and available to any Capsuleer apart of the Venal Prosperity Network.

Hivaa Saitsuo Guristas!

------------------------ ------------------------

6 Likes