Waiting for customer support

Rant about Customer Service

Try to reactivate my old accounts to take up Eve after a break. One account goes without any issues. The other, I have to contact customer support and wait for days with no answer. I am guessing providing support to people wanting to resubscribe would be a priority because it is incoming revenue, but after 5 days of waiting with nothing more that an email that gave me a support ticket number. I guess being a subscribed member on multiple accounts for more than a decade is no indication of my willingness to provide revenue.

What issues are you having?

…and here we go again.

3 Likes

remember, the more accounts you have the smaller your wiwi gets

3 Likes

Customer support isn’t going to drop what they are doing. I’ve had a ticket in for a week, I’m not complaining or making a whiny thread, they’ll get to it when they can. This is weird times, they are not in their offices but at home. Calm down and they’ll be with you soon©

3 Likes

You have deserted us before. You probably will again soon; you’re not worth the trouble.

Please be patient when filing support tickets. All get answered. Also, as a reminder, be civil when speaking to others. Thank you.

As no further support can be given at this time, I’m closing his thread.

2 Likes