[WANTED] Gallente sockpuppet for questioning

You went through all this because someone set you red? Hell, I set you red ages ago. Where’s my bounty?

You know, even Guristas behave with more dignity then you. That’s sad Kimmy. Step up your game.

5 Likes

Everyone knows already you’re just empty troll, why anyone would want to interrogate you? What for? What sort of information could you reveal? The only thing I can expect of you is half-witted remarks and you post too many of them on the forums already.

Thus: no, thanks.

At least there is some wit to them, which is better than what the IGS has come to expect from you… and more than you deserve. At least the Guristas abduct their victims themselves. You’re lower then they are.

4 Likes

So Tyrel, you still haven’t answered me about my sandwich in the mini fridge at the office in Huola… What do you have to say for yourself?

3 Likes

With the degree to unrelated to the discussion ignorance you’re spewing out in the threads, you’re not in a position to talk about wit.

Axiomatically, you cannot have a ‘good’ cruel and oppressive ruler.

6 Likes

It was delicious.

5 Likes

You *******!

4 Likes

I look forward to tomorrow’s lunch.

5 Likes

Mr. Windayack, Ms. Kim has a history of decrying loudly the slightest insult, and demanding satisfaction in blood. She also, of course, has repeatedly threatened but never (to my knowledge) pursued lawsuits on these matters, but instead prosecutes feuds with a dedication that would leave monks in awe.

You’ll find that many of the pilots on this board have attempted to hear her out, or attempted to address her concerns, or simply happened to be in the wrong thread when she’s decided to take insult at some innocuous joke.

6 Likes

Where’d I put that laxative…

3 Likes

Everything in our universe changes. Humans and animals are born and die, planets collide and merge, even stars light up and explode or slowly diminish and cool down… Well, almost everything. There are some things that don’t change, like speed of the light in vacuum, elementary charge, fine-structure constant, and, of course, Makoto’s derailing of threads with groundless accusations about Caldari officers…

Officers? No, no. Just the one.

7 Likes

Some pilots on this board have also attempted to launch a concerted and organized effort to completely ignore her, thus staving her of the attention she craves.

4 Likes

And yet here we both are.

2 Likes

As long as she still has the ability to post, she won’t stop. Even if she’s screaming at herself.

2 Likes

Yes, there were trolls like that, and I’d really appreciate if they would ever stop replying to me with their nonsence, but as far as I am aware, it was only a trolling trick, as they still speak about me on occasion (and almost every occasion).

What I can say, there are many enemies of the State, and when they can’t match us in merit, they do things like that to try to hurt us with at least ~anything~, but in the end they only destroy themselves. Just look at this Tyrel, for example.

Just because I don’t like you doesn’t mean that I hate the state. I don’t consider you representative of it. So from here on, please note that every insult I level at you is just that, an insult against you, not the state.

4 Likes

Screaming at herself is fine. We can still snicker at her amongst ourselves.

A mass ignore is only as strong as the amount of people participating in it.

2 Likes

A mass ignore is only effective if everyone participates in it. And coordinating capsuleers to achieve that is akin to herding cats into a bathtub. It’s not going to go the way you want. Ever.

1 Like