Wanted: Young Amarr Lordlings

Sadly, it does indeed appear that somewhere along the communication chain, the volunteers aren’t getting through. Perhaps they can’t find the walnut smugglers, perhaps the walnut smugglers can’t get the contact information spread for fear of the WPA (or ‘nutters’ as they’re commonly referred to) homing in on their location.

Such pity, as New Eden could have been irrevocably changed and shook as the bleeding edge and orifice of Science would have been advanced by entire 3200mm diameters at a time.

Weep for New Eden. Weep at the result of repressive and oppressive regimes. Weep at the walnut smugglers’ brave defiance in the face of the Nutters.

Ah well, I’m sure we can extract some little Lordlings through the normal operations, eventually.

5 Likes

“RIP baronet Whassdhat of Hothomouh VI, martyred at the hands (and spoons) of Ushra’Khan by being cruelly fed ungodly amounts of WALNUTS”

…I do wonder what % of the population (or the nobility, cuz Amarr) should be allergic for the walnut ban to appear. My guess is one Emperor allergic to walnuts is enough tbh.

5 Likes

Too late to signup?

4 Likes

I fear you are somewhat disqualified to begin with due to advanced age. We’re looking for a certain… elasticity.

2 Likes

I’m not even middle aged yet. I am, though, old enough to handle this rejection with dignity and grace.

#BOSS #HATERSGONNAHATE #WINNING

8 Likes

To be fair, the desire to launch someone out of a cannon is normally intensified by marriage.

7 Likes

Human experimentation?

What are you, a Sansha ghoul?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.