Wanted: Young Amarr Lordlings

Science experiments are afoot. And other anatomical bits and pieces. Also, Clusterwide records in the making, if successful.

Unpaid.

Contact information will be provided by your nearest walnut smuggler.

7 Likes

Move along, children.

3 Likes

“Unpaid.”

Oh, there’s a reward alright.

5 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

It’s a trap.

8 Likes

The details were discussed right out in public, there is no “trap”, as that implies skullduggery and hidden intentions. This is all quite above board. Well, apart from the walnut smugglers, but I can’t help it if the Empire’s legal system is pants on head.

8 Likes

What are you up to now, Mizzy?

2 Likes

Science and breaking cluster-wide records.

As someone with ownership over the largest gun-barrels commercially available in New Eden, I have a responsibility to serve my community by exploring certain size related scientific inquiries.

Also shitposting. So much shitposting.

5 Likes

And trophies? Like you mentioned last year in some infamous circumstances? :smirk:

1 Like

Hmmm… Amarr lordlings, science experiments, anatomical bits… and trophies.

I must admit I like the combo for some reason.

5 Likes

No. Bad Mizzy. No shooting young Holder men out of artillery. You get the hose.

Why can’t you be normal?

3 Likes

Oh there must be some mistake. No one’s shooting Amarr Lordlings out of artillery. I mean, it’d be fun and all, but you’d have to construct some sort of projectile container, outfit it with inertics and so on just to keep the poor thing alive until impact, and so on. It’d be a lot of faff for little benefit.

I told you, this is entirely above-board and was discussed in public fora before the post even went up.

3 Likes

The desire to launch Amarrian lordlings out of cannons is normal for most Minmatar. Asking for volunteers on the other hand…

5 Likes

Can confirm, this was all discussed publicly. Everyone’s focusing on the barrels and the lordlings, and missing the actual central issue of the experiment, I think.

2 Likes

And us abnormal ones marry them.

3 Likes

There were numerous plans discussed in public communication channels, about walnuts, firing walnuts from cannons, dropping walnuts from orbit, young Amarr nobles who are not yet Holders, the mystique of secret hedonistic activities, almonds, pecans, and Naglfar class dreadnoughts.

But mostly walnuts.

Which most people will know are forbidden to be imported onto Amarr Prime.

5 Likes

I, Nauplius, Prophet of God, do hereby promise to avenge the deaths of any Amarr Lordlings killed in Mizhara Del’thul’s foul experiments many times over in the blood of Minmatar slaves.

Unless some idiot with a nut allergy volunteers, 0 x 0 = 0

1 Like

I think this was the whole intention of her project.

2 Likes

Kinky?

2 Likes