War Dec by corp who is run by one player running 5-15 acounts?

So this is my question. I have been targeted by a corp in high sec space twice. The first time i took them seriously but i noticed a alarming trend none of them ever logged on. They only all log on at the same time to attack my structure and log off. This screams bot or one person running several accounts. The alarming part its like 10 accounts. What are the rules for this type of pvp? It really seems to abuse the system in a way that isn’t really what PVP war is supposed to be about. I’d almost call it Bot/Multi box structure ganking. I think this was really spurred on by the lame stats given to upwell structures after the phase one changes. I would go back to a POS in heart beat seeing how weak upwell structures are and how they have no automated defenses.

1 Like

Spill some names pls

3 Likes

So what, hes allowed to multibox and if your not going to defend your structure thats your own fault.

3 Likes

The corp name is “Mine.” they have wared decreed half of high sec.

1 Like

aye I plan to use the structure to defend they seem to use trash T1 cruisers to destroy my last structure.

1 Like

Oh them. I guess Im in the half with their permits up to date.

1 Like

so pretty much its an extortion high sec corp. Seems like one guy and a bunch of alts. If he isnt paying for all those alts thats agianst the TOS if i am reading this right… ?

1 Like

What makes you think he isnt?

There’s big money in extortion.

2 Likes

the question is if one player whale can buy 10 accounts and bully others? why would anyone want to play here? I don’t know any pvp mmo thats considered acceptable behavior.

3 Likes

I would like to war dec CCP for these market changes.

Oh I think its you who has received that one too

1 Like

I think the plan is to destroy this game and get everyone on the mobile p2w cash cow

2 Likes

Well, though they might blanket dec, you have obviously been chosen for a reason.

Reasons may include but are not limited to:

Where your station is
Whether it is fuelled and active or not
If you are charging fees for services, and how much
If you said anything to anyone they might take offense at
Your face

6 Likes

X-Man, Who do you think CCP likes more, you or the guy who pays for 10 accounts?

4 Likes

original war dec me for no reason but its surely a feud now. i just didnt realize how dumb pvp was in this game. i can be war decreed and never see my attackers unless I show up at exactly the right 20 min window. ROFL…

1 Like

aye greed is the motivation seems it already killed this game

1 Like

Can I ask where your station is?

Not the precise location, but say what empire, and how close to a hub?

2 Likes

Xavier: “What’s a hub?”

2 Likes

two jump from Jita was here for 3 year no issues till these guys.

1 Like

Then it was only a matter of time.

The herd around you probably was what stopped it before now.

6 Likes