War Journal: Triglavian Collective

“Hi! I’m Jark, and I’m spending the day not having my plasmic guts ripped out with some kind of weird entropic disintegrator/harvesting array! I might personally be indifferent about this because actually I’m just a giant ball of ongoing thermonuclear reaction, but apparently at least some of the apes in my gravity well are happy about it.”

Yes, it is my happy duty to report that the Triglavian invasion at Jark did not end with a probably-irrevocable calamity! Sure, it’s in Amarr space and the navy here’s represented itself really well, but it’s along a major trade route and frankly losing it would have been kind of a disaster? So naturally the kybernauts apparently wanted it bad.

They don’t get it. That’s something worth celebrating.

We might have started just a little early though? Like, with hostiles still on grid…

Well, no harm done I guess. Okay, a lot of harm done but not to us.

GODS I needed that feeling! (haven’t been sleeping so well if i’m honest)

Anyway … a couple of things …

So, I got that shot of a Triglavian werpost at Raravoss, before. Here’s EDENCOM’s answer, the “gunstar.”

I guess EDENCOM thought artillery worked pretty well for this stuff, too.

Here’s what EDENCOM spent the last 12 hours or so getting constructed while we were battling our new would-be overlords:

The stellar observatory unit. Apparently it’s kind of a sentry against further attemped manipulation of the star, as well as a coordination center for systemwide response if the Collective tries again.

Hm. It’s big enough to be a little hard to get a good picture of.

… I don’t like any of these. Oh well; hopefully I’ll get another few chances.

Anyway! Lots more work to do, but I think right now I’m going to go find a little food or something. It’s been a long couple of days.

10 Likes