War spilling into highsec

Niarja has fallen, indeed.

Smuggly? You just can’t form up a formidable response cant you?

We didnt left Niarja to die. We left the Amarr NPCs to push it themselves in Arshat as soon as Niarja spawned and as soon as you left Arshat in Redoubt. Which ever systems it was, all systems are important to be saved by EDENCOM. We’ve always been in most systems. And EDENCOM in numbers were there in Niarja. We didn’t left it to die.

You, on the other hand, your actions just proves how opportunistic you guys have been with all these conflict taking place. Taking advantage of the Nullsec giant’s war that escalated into a proxxy war in highsec. Very timely indeed, huh? Not to add all those who just want the universe to burn. But rest assured, EDENCOM will continue the Defense no matter what the set back will be.

Confirming. I was with the EDENCOM fleet when this happened. There was a short discussion and a flurry of activity to push Arshat as far as possible before the inevitable redeployment order, then the order and a redeployment. It was late in my cycle, so I went to bed and woke up to find Arshat a fortress. Everybody else trooped dutifully off to Niarja.

2 Likes

Niarja may have fallen. We saved 3 systems from the Triglavian wrath. Though Niarja was a terrible lost, EDENCOM exhausted all its resources and efforts till the very end in this weekend’s fight. From Anbald to Khopa to Konola, Arshat and finally Niarja. System to system, EDENCOM was always there to counter. This is just a wake up call to everyone in New Eden… Not just for the High-Sec blocs. The Triglavian threat is a force to recon, indeed. Though the threat is high, your Collective is not indestructible. People are just waking up to this chaos.

That also goes to y’all in Null as well. Don’t forget that whatever actions you do in Null will have repercussions althroughout New Eden! So better choose which side you are truly on in this Invasion.

no darling this is truth try and keep up with nullsec it affects your lifes in hisec.

you are welcome !
we helped the good guys.

Triangle triangle triangle blessings upon you.

Well? We are all waiting to see how sorry you are.

It seems there are still open ways and choices were made.

Damnit, Aldrith, get off her back for five minutes so she can compose herself and think.
She’s in a tough spot right now and dealing with it.

You’ll hear from her when she’s in better condition.

It seems the spilling is not only to High-Sec

CONCORD conflict monitors have sounded a note of alarm that the Amarr Empire may view it as necessary to redouble its efforts in the Amarr-Minmatar militia warzone.

That is a new choice of words going on here. With the withdrawal from the Jove that helped the accord to happen, will we be having an updated version of a treaty soon? Will there be a diplomatic route by the new galactic actor in scene?

A number of systems considered Minmatar under the Yulai Accords and Convention

How does the Minmatar (in general of course, there are no monolithic groups) feel about things getting closer to home than before?

Strategic eyes have turned to a number of Metropolis systems as potentially providing bridging routes for Amarr and Caldari forces to use.

@Arrendis Of course you are an individual and a single person, and not responsible for what the organization you participate in do or do not, but how does it work when the group you belong to brings potential harm to your brothers and sisters in the tribes, how does one make amends in a significant symbolic way that pleases the collective?

A particularly notable element of the capsuleer side of the Battle of Niarja was the presence of nullsec coalitions fighting on both sides of the struggle. The Legacy Coalition chose to support EDENCOM efforts to defend the system, and preserve a secure and direct route beween the heartlands of the Amarr Empire and Caldari State.

The response to this decision by the Imperium, Legacy Coalition’s opponents in a major Outer Regions war, was to support Collective and pro-Triglavian capsuleer efforts. Claims and counter-claims have flown between the nullsec powers, and established pro-EDENCOM and pro-Triglavian capsuleer forces, but the overall balance of power was tilted decisively to the invaders’ favor by the combined efforts of ideological “Kybernauts” and the Imperium.

The Caldari right now

With the direct trading link to the Amarr Empire effectively cut, mid-tier executive classes and workers alike are expressing fears of the economic consequences as well as reacting to the seeming collapse of Caldari State military fortunes in the war itself.

Sometimes all things need are a little push. I would find extremely amusing if some megacorp decided to say “You know what, ■■■■ it. I will join the triangles”

External observers of Caldari State politics, particularly in the Gallente and Minmatar media, are even speculating that a long-burning “corporate shadow war” is about to break out into open conflict. Advocates of this theory point to a number of incidents in the last five years and more indicating corporate conflict and re-alignment of interests within the State.

Ohhhhhh, how does it work?

New Reports from Vale System Include Audio-Visual Capture of Triglavian “Bioadaptation” of Fourth Planet’s Population

“Only if there is a subject, an Event can occur within an evental site.”

Thanks for being part of making things more interesting in the Cluster Arrendis, keep the ships up and running so they can do stuff and make actual events out of possibilites.

2 Likes

Lord Babydaddy;

My most sincere apologies for not reporting back to you in the most timely manner to which you appear to feel you are entitled. Certain things should not be written while the brain is starved of oxygen by alcohol, and especially not when that state is extended in duration. But you’re not the boss of me, you mendacious toad, so really, I couldn’t give a fetid fedo fart what you’re waiting for or how quickly your pompousness wants it. After all, one of us is capable of sobering up, and doing what must be done.

Yes, I’m stepping down as Director of Doctrines and Fitting. One of my staffers, Tadeg Helegmadir, will be taking over on an interim basis while things are sorted out. That is not the sort of letter one writes while blackout drunk, unless one is a complete idiot.

However, I am Stjörnauga. We do not abandon our commitments, and that is precisely what it would be to leave all those who’ve fought beside me over many years, while we are in the middle of being actively invaded by a hostile force more than thrice our size. Were we so much larger than our opponents as to be able to force them to a stalemate for a decade or more without actually committing to a full-scale counteroffensive, I would feel differently.

When this war is over, however, I will be going home. To do otherwise would also be other than to be Stjörnauga. So you can shove your self-righteous pissant little attempts to paint me as hypocritical right up your arse. It’s where you talk out of, anyway.

Ms. Tskukiyo;

You should, perhaps, try actually knowing the first frelling thing about that of which you speak. It can only be a better course than attempting to interpret the speculative nonsense of Scope reporting through the work of a Gallente philosopher.

Neither I, nor the Imperium, are responsible for any decisions the Amarr Empire makes. This is especially true regarding decisions made in violation of international treaty. We do not violate our treaties. Perhaps the Empire should consider what it would mean to be a less reliable diplomatic partner than Goonswarm.

Nor do the Empire or State actually need those systems for ‘bridging routes’. Instead, a new Regional Gate could likely be aligned between Kaaputenen and a system in the Bleak Lands, like Haras. Obviously, this would require alteration of the CEWMPA, and CONCORD actually stepping up to do its job in 3 more systems, but certainly, that’s an easier thing to sell than ‘we should start a war that will kill trillions while we’re already trying to work together to repel an invasion from Abyssal Deadspace’. If the empires can’t at least manage that much, the whole idea of CONCORD, EDENCOM, or survival in general is pretty much screwed, anyway.

Which is probably just what a bored, self-indulgent nihilist like yourself is hoping for.

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply.

I approve of your decision to step down. I do raise issue with not doing so immediately, however I cannot fault the decision to not abandon your comrades without word.

I pray you find your way. So long as it is out of mine, at least. I doubt I will be so blessed.

1 Like

The approval of someone too cowardly to do the same in the face of unprovoked assaults on civilian populations is more curse than benediction. I repeat: Shove it right up your arse.

1 Like

Speaking of unprovoked assaults on civilians and crewmembers, what are your thoughts on the Burn Jita and Burn Amarr campaigns, Arrendis?

1 Like

There are a few aspects:

1. They target capsuleer vessels only. Anyone signing up to crew for a capsuleer has to understand that you are always a target, always a ‘combatant’ on some level. Freighter crew have the most claim to object to this, but hostile logistics trains have always been valid military targets, and all capsuleers are considered ‘hostile’ by someone.
  2. Generally speaking, limited destruction has a stimulative economic impact. Things destroyed have to be replaced. So long as the means of production aren’t devastated, those goods will all be replaced, and will generate more economic activity. So they can hardly be called an economic hardship, when taken in context of the larger capsuleer economy.
  3. Considering how long they’ve been happening, CONCORD obviously doesn’t consider them particularly egregious offenses. It takes little to no effort to repair what minimal standings losses a Burn causes, especially living out in null where there are literally millions of pirate vessels to hunt. We could put on a Burn event every month, and those involved wouldn’t have any difficulty coming into highsec each time.
  4. I don’t take part in them. With infrequent exception, I tend to not fly anything that activates aggressive modules on other ships. That’s my own choice, though, and I won’t force that on anyone else. Nor do my alliance taxes or market fees support them. The Ministry of Love is entirely self-sustaining, and they put on Burn events when they happen, not the alliance in general.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.