Wardec cost upgrade - I approve

I like this change. I’ve wondered for a while about setting up a Raitaru somewhere to do. . . stuff, but the quantum core mechanic, while being important to prevent low/null abuses and the proliferation of abandoned structures in hisec, meant that an owning corp had to have members and allies who are willing to fight or at least be able to hire a merc group. In the good ol’ days, if you wanted to do. . . stuff, you simply anchored a POS, did your business, tore it down and stashed it in the nearest station. The quantum core put the kibosh on this.

Eve has always had the “push the old lady down the stairs just to delight in the shrieks and snapping bones” aspect, but the quantum core made it into a business model. I think this change makes owning a small station much less of a risk and should add flavor to hisec business.

I don’t know if it’s a lesser risk, like Gloria pointed out the cost kind defeats bashing trash, but active corps may still be in danger.

People are not afraid of spending, they just don’t like to lose ISK. I think the old “we are here to destroy your game” still applies. It certainly puts some constraints in the spam.