Wardec infinite rehash

jaja…

Ons sal sien.

You dont have a clue lol

I did in fact support my conclusion, you may disagree but a support was put forth many times concerning the bootstrapping needed currently to create highsec hauling corps, you man refute this but it is a fact none the less.

That and the general dashing nerdowell demeanor. It’s some sort of je ne sais quoi, but well… Your toons just exude this loveable rascaliness. It’s like a Han Solo, Peter Quill, Jack Sparrow, Deadpool cross.

1 Like

What bootstrapping? 1 hauler goes NPC. The rest stay in corp and fight. It’s not hard or difficult. Or use the larger existing hauling groups.

Or… Have patience. You provide no targets for a week to the war deccers while your corp does something fun. The war deccers will drop the Dec out of boredom and you can go back. Start by getting people to create an empty jump clone which takes no effort now. Then… Have fun!

Venture low sec or wormhole mining OP.
Run a scavenger hunt encouraging corp mates to see new parts of New Eden.
Setup an escape base of operations in a hi sec pocket.
Spend a week making isk running wormhole sites.
Go live out of NPC nul space, killing BS rats as a team.
Give everyone a bunch of cheap T1 frigs and encourage them to join public roams or run the Sister’s Epic arc as a frig fleet.
Go find a new spot in EVE and start working on agents there.

Seriously, the only one who can limit your fun during a war Dec is you.

2 Likes

I disagree because what you perceive to be barriers are perceived by others, including CCP, as challenges to be bested.

Hence opinion, not fact.
What you call bootstrapping, we call well thought out strategy. The big haulers are proactive, they actively work to minimise their risks, they put effort and thought into playing the game well; which is why they’re the big guys.

1 Like

So…

1. you know what bootstrapping means and…
  2. you realize that this is the current mode of operation because the wardec system makes it a requirement.

You stated, than gave proof against, your own statement, thanks it saves me a lot of time.

I will state again that i post using two basic rules:

1. Troll responses will not be responded to under any circumstance (though if a non-troll portion exists, the non troll portion may receive a response).
  1. Once i feel i have stated a response a sufficient number of different ways to the same general question or retort i will stop responding to them as the poster can simply read previous posts nearly identical to theirs and see my response to their post, in essence, without me posting about it again.

Methinks that you shouldn’t be playing Eve.

Eve was designed by a bunch of pissed up vikings who used to be what you’d probably consider to be griefers in Ultima online, as in they killed other players for their stuff, or just for fun.

Overcoming the the challenges presented by other players in order to play as you wish to is part of the DNA of the game. This includes wardecs, and all the other suddenly… PvP that you and your ilk despise so much.

Do yourself, and us, a favour, check out Elite Dangerous if you need a spaceship fix. Put us all out of your misery.

2 Likes

A this point the troll is you. You’re hiding under the bridge that is high security space and are acting offended when a PvP game is forcing you to either PvP or spend just a little bit of time and effort to mitigate or bypass what another player is attempting to do you.

High security space is simply safer but not safe. And it is never meant to be a completely safe space where everything is solved in terms of risk and the rich always get ever richer without any way to attempt to overturn their apple cart. If you want to have a incredibly safe space to do whatever you like in… you’re going to need to find a flipping single player game. Because “your” rights only go as far as you can enforce them. So either step up and adapt or get the heck out.

4 Likes

As someone said on the old forums:

In Eve, your rights end at optimal + 2x falloff.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.