Wardec infinite rehash

That’s not the gist I got out of his posts. But who knows, maybe he’s just articulating himself badly in a foreign language and can’t really get his real point across.

I’m an optimist (or naive)…maybe both.

If you drag real life politics into this thread now, then ISD is going to show up in short order and lock it right before your nose.

1 Like

I was about to say something, but then I realised Id misread it

You miss the point.

Im not talking ideology, Im talking military strategy.

Did you ever see The Water Margin?

Or check the scorecard of The Vietnam War?

They’re relative in reference. But not otherwise. The game is made by real life humans, and reflects real life aims, goals, and wishes. We all seek to impose our values on our environment.

That’s your dirty mind at work, or have you been at Billy’s antifreeze again?

1 Like

I think I accidently looked at Jita Local, actually

4 Likes

The one thing to avoid getting the dreaded wardec for new corps is this one simple rule that newbies seem to fail at time and time again.

1. Don’t be an asshat in local.

Glad I could be of assistance.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m a first generation American. Yes, this is a second language. But one I’m familiar with, pretty well. I don’t think I articulated myself at all poorly.

I think, that what I am saying, is just not popular.

1 Like

I think you were wrong, Scipio. He does want the game changed to fit his view of what it should be.
This one is beyond help. I’m outta here.

All I have have tried to do and wished for you is that you concentrate less on “winning” and more on surviving.

Because EvE doesnt judge the rat.

1 Like

Lord Razpataz regularly used to deck one party of an argument just for comedic effect, they usually assume its the other guy and the results were often hilarious

Now that’s comedy, Starscream.

Correct. It shouldn’t be necessary. Those of you with power, should not be so apt to use it. I can’t count how many times I was gonna gank someone, looked at what they were flying.

A heron in a null sec site. 8M sp, judging by time. I’m NOT shooting at him.

He lived because of his ship, his age, and sometimes, his corp. I’m flying a Pilgrim. I’m looking for ‘him.’

But there is no honor in killing ‘him.’ A stratios? Now, there’s a target.

You expect honor in EVE Online? I fear you’re 12 years too late, mate.

1 Like

I’m 205 years too late.

Then this thread is useless.

HTFU and learn to play the game. Stop being a softcock that finds excuses externally.

Take some responsibility for your own safety rather than whining about changes so you can continue in a bubble thinking that you are good. Be good instead.

2 Likes

Why 205 years? I don’t see what you’re pointing at.

No thanks. I’m a nice person, and I believe in fair play. I believe EVE has lost this. I’m gonna whine.