Wardec infinite rehash

Hes referencing being related allegedly to some nobility douchebags who crapped on the poor.

1 Like

205 years ago, guns removed the samurai, roughly. There is some variance, but 205 is a good estimate.

so do something about it rather than moan like a child.

if you want a safe and cuddly game http://www.hellokittyonline.com might be your speed.

4 Likes

EVE never was about fair play to begin with. You came with wrong expectations and now you’re disappointed that EVE isn’t what you thought it is. That doesn’t mean EVE has to change. It just means it isn’t the right game for you.

2 Likes

What might be my speed is fairness. Because of me and those like me, pvp gear in World of Warcraft was reduced in price, and equalized. You’re not the first mmo to have a problem in this fashion.

we all face the same risks here.

It means that if I can change eve, and motivate the playerbase to demand that change, that I won’t.

I will.

Do, you, really? You know that’s a lie.

how so

Many have tried.

It is a road of bones, my friend.

You would do well to tread carefully upon it.

I still have my resto druid in Warcraft. Eve is not that big a deal in real life. I play it. It’s fun. But, at the end of the day, if I decide that it is not making my life more entertaining, I’ll chuck it.

Throwing ■■■■ away is not a problem for me. I try, for a certain period of time, to fix things, and work within the system. Then I leave the system. If the system doesn’t like that, then I try to kill it. Not all of that is necessary to a game. I hardly think a game will become a real threat. But tossing it? Not gonna be a problem.

You’re wasting your time here. EVE is targeting a certain demographic and you’re not part of that demographic. You should just accept that and move on instead of demanding that the game change for you, because it won’t.

Let’s be fair here. World of Warcraft is for whining idiots. They’re targeting the lowest common denominator possible. EVE is an entirely different kind of game and the absolut last thing we need is yet another World of Warcraft clone.

You want to play World of Warcraft? Then go ■■■■■■■ play World of Warcraft instead of demanding that other games lower themselves to the same level of targeting driveling idiots.

1 Like

Im not sure what you are talking about.

You said you wanted to change EvE.

I said many had tried.

The results vary from nothing to unbelievable.

I still urge you to take care.

You all do this, you think you’re so wonderful. Like playing eve is some badge if intellectualism. It’s not. Keeping a bg up as a healer is every bit, if not MORE, challenging than anything I have done, here. The redeeming factor in Warcraft?

I don’t have to buy gear every time I die.

In that, AT LEAST, they are more honest.

Yup, you understand neither EVE nor its community. I tried really hard to be nice and reasonable and tell you to just move on, but oh boy…

17-12-21_12-05-47

2 Likes

Things change. That’s not always bad. Sometimes, it is. Challenging tradition should only be done with certainty.

EVE. is a newcomer to the game. They mask bugs as ‘features,’ market mistakes as ‘toughness.’

At the end of the day, when you plex your skills and ships, your credit card bill shows the real truth.

I’m not immune. The allure of the game has caused me to ‘plex’ things, but when I step outside myself, and look, really examine ■■■■, I find that eve is something to be treated with a bit of skepticism.

You are trying to change a tiger into a bunny rabbit, man.

3 Likes

You’re just some moron that thinks he’s entitled to have a game change for him just because he doesn’t like it.
EVE Online is older than World of Warcraft and EVE’s design is about being a harsh and unforgiving universe, not a carebear wonder land.

You might as well complain about “My Little Ponies” being about ponies.

3 Likes

Eve is just as honest, it’s a full loot PvP game and is well known as such.

You’re not just playing an MMO, you are playing a niche MMO with a very relaxed ruleset when compared to more mainstream competitors.

It wasn’t designed to appeal to everybody, it was designed to appeal to a select group, and despite CCP’s efforts to attract the more mainstream market, the freedom to do unto others in Eve strikes many as unfair.

EvE
Everybody vs Everybody, the aim of the game is to survive.

4 Likes

No, I’m just some moron that is pretty damned ready to walk away. I tried to make the game better, for at least 9 people. I was annihilated, by a group of 510 pieces of ■■■■ that probably live in momma’s basement.

Seriously? Yeah, I’m gonna say my piece. I’m gonna give a token effort. And then I’m gonna walk away. If you really want this, if this is really what EVE is, then keep it.