Wardec infinite rehash

Can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

Havenā€™t you had enough?

Well youā€™ve obviously got no use for it, I on the other hand can always use more stuff; I am a trader/industrialist after all.

The Rules of Acquisition are my guide in this evil universe.

3 Likes

I told you 150 posts that EVE isnā€™t the right game for you. All you had to do was accept it, instead of clinging to your ā€œI demand the world change for meā€ mindset just because you donā€™t like it.

Ever thought about the tens of thousands of us that are playing EVE because it is the way it is?

Unlikely. But even if they are, they are both more mature and more intelligent than you are.

Can I have your vintage SP?

Canā€™t believe you still havenā€™t gotten itā€¦

Sounds like you ruined the game for them by bringing WoW attitudes here.

5 Likes

This whole thread shows you have this backward. Youā€™re the one looking for protection. Thatā€™s mommaā€™s basement thinking right there.

If you couldnā€™t help 9 people in your corp, itā€™s because you werenā€™t good enough.

Thatā€™s on you. You failed. You lost. Unfortunately, you donā€™t seem to have learnt anything from that experience. Youā€™re thinking is still just the same loser thinking you had when you tried to be a CEO without the skills and knowledge needed.

Thatā€™s exactly the type of thing that CCP has always ignored and I hope they continue to ignore it,

3 Likes

Yeah, that, there, is interesting, too. Take the 20k normally logged on and divide by the number of toons you can have. 10k, now.

Take the Alpha program. Know what it says? Desperation.

I get it. Hereā€™s a message for you, CCP. I spent money on your game. I bought skill injectors and ships. To build sp and ships to be self sufficient. I run paladins in L4 missions, now. You will NEVER get another real penny from me, again, because I used my money to finance making enough in game money to never pay you, again.

FIX YOUR ā– ā– ā– ā– , OR LOSE YOUR PLAYERS. WoW is not something I stopped playing. You are an addition, not a replacement. FIX YOUR ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Talking of fixing shiteā€¦

Iā€™m not @Linus_Gorp.

I just want your stuff, I donā€™t give a crap about your failure to understand the game you chose to play.

3 Likes

Want to know why we have alphas in the first place? Because CCP started targeting people like you. They dumbed the game down to allow people like you to get into EVE and by doing that they alienated a large part of their community.
CCP is desperate because they tried a gamble in chasing after instant gratification idiots and so far it hasnā€™t paid off but backfired hard.

CCP is in the shitty place itā€™s in only because they listened to people like yourself.

The best years of EVE were the ruthless years at the beginning. Then came micro transactions and dumbing down game content and the player numbers fell to the bottom of the ocean.

And hereā€™s something for you to read to educate yourself on.
https://www.chrisshepherd.org/on-the-totalitarian-personality/

WoW has the Alpha Programme.

And recently introduced PLEX.

EvE is a niche innovator.

There are some stats that might be interesting to review.

These three bits of information in particular:

65% of the player base have just one account; and:

The number of players online at any one time, is only a fraction of the number that login each day and each month (unique players). Those are from 2014; and latest credible estimates put the paying player base between 300,000 - 370,000.

Most players never visit the forum. They never have a need, because they enjoy EVE for what it is.

6 Likes

Truly they are blessed in their ignorance.

3 Likes

They come whining when a neutral with a cloak shows up in local.

3 Likes

Blessed are the forums goers, for the majority of the morons post on reddit.

1 Like

Since I post on both, I must be a blessed moron. Iā€™m ok with that. :grinning:

2 Likes

Here is how to win Eve in your position, donā€™t bother trying to build anything, leech on others, play the game and gather resources that make you better, also understand the mechanics and the game, play to be hard to kill and treat all these people as people to be manipulated and played against. Do not get annoyed when engaging them on the forums, their goal is to drive you out of the game and to hate CCP. The thing about this game is that you are playing against a load of nasties and if they cannot touch you then you win Eve.

Just so you know, I have won Eve!!! :slight_smile:

PS an Example I did level 4ā€™s with twin T2 fitted Paladins, the number of people who scanned me and went meh was hilarious, treat it as a reverse windup and off you goā€¦

1 Like

Oh, my goodness. Hereā€™s where youā€™re wrong. Morons. People are not morons, typically. Just because they are not up on what you are doing, in your tiny sphere of expertise does not make them morons.

The game has problems. You might not like it. I donā€™t like it. I like the game, but it has problems.

The average human is rather dumb. Now realize half of humanity is dumber than that. So yes, people are dumb idiots. Look at the world around you and if you donā€™t see stupid people around every corner, then youā€™re one of them.

ā€“ A intelligent person

PS: Of course everyone here knows in what camp you fall. Your posts leave no room for questioning that.

PS Jonah does not PvP, in terms of making spaceships go booom, but he loves forum warsā€¦ Neither Yellow or Linus currently play, Scipio does.

Donā€™t you have to whine about some AFK cloakers hurting your feelings?