Wardecked!

Allright, let’s do this!

Moved to crime and punishment

1 Like

When challenged we do a fun game like GTA V. After a week we might come back to do mining, manufacturing and pve missions. PVE is just fine, PVP IN EVE is elanborate, not fun and very unrewarding. There are enough fun PVP games around like GTA V or The Forest that for us are more entertaining than EVE Online PVP. Why not PVP with all those other ‘ermehgerd eve pvp is soo much fun and challenging’? Because it’s frustrating and slow and then I don’t mean TiDi so you look to PVP against PVE corps. That’s ok. It is allowed but you’ll play alone or against mercs. In the end the agressors are throwing ISK away inefficiently. To each their own I guess.

Ah, you win the argument then. Cheque-mate Hedo Bot. I know when I’m beat.

Wait a minute, though…

Are you saying that if I keep you permanantly wardecced then you’ll never again soil EvE with your presence? Because that sounds good to me!

2 Likes

Ah, you win the argument then. Cheque-mate DZC PVE-ers.We know when we are beaten like a dead horse.

Wait a minute, though…

Are you saying that if you keep us permanantly wardecced then we’ll never again soil EvE with our pudrit presence? Because that sounds good to you! Right? But what if we use one or two of our alt slots? and start a second and third PVE oriented corp? I guess the price to keep us out outweighs your will to keep angry creepy PVE-ers out of the game? We might never know… :wink:

You really shouldn’t let the wannabe big man hang out like this.

It makes you look weak and vulnerable.

3 Likes

Yeah, you are right. Certainly not over here on the official EVE Online forums. Someone might wardec our corp because we are weak and clearly don’t fight. So yes, that probably makes sense, I guess. They can wardec us and feel strong. But will never fight us so it’s a catch 22. Most of us have a monthly sub, we talked about unsubbing then resubbing a month later. None of us have some daily thing we need to do. We can do stuff either here or in another game. I guess CCP likes less subscribers until the corporation systems are fixed. No hurry, we have all the time.

Do you know the story about the runner, the reporter and the cheetah? The reporter laughs at the runner and says “You can’t possibly outrun the cheetah!”. The runner replies “That is true, but I can outrun you.”

1 Like

What’s the bet you can keep doing what you usually do but just keep an eye on local for when he enters system?

The more you work with your friends the more likely you’ll spot a bad guy before he can get you.

It’s a meerkat thing.

2 Likes

So you want to play a game about shooting spaceships, but the second someone sneezes from 50 light-years in your general direction you quit for a week?

I played a lot of magic arena lately, and there are some guys that forfeit when I play the first card. Must be from your tribe.

2 Likes

We do missions and shoot npc ships. So I guess yes, that qualifies us as spaceship shooters. And if anyone sneezes, he should go to the doctor and not jettision mucus into our general direction.

I don’t play Tragick The Garnering so I can only guess you play a card so vile and evil the other player just has to forfeit. Maybe next time use a “Hello Kitty - The Cardgame” card as first one to trick your opponent?

November is Native American Heritage Month so we can add tribal references in our posts I guess. I don’t think i am from one of the tribes but I’ll get a DNA test and maybe I have some percentage of native American in me. ( https://nativeamericanheritagemonth.gov/ )

1 Like

So you are not interested in playing a PvP a sandbox game (which EVE is) then it seems?

Well considering that the end of wardecs (at least temporarily) is coming they might find peace soon enough (assuming they have no structures and assuming the rumors are true that having no structures will be the condition that exempts a corp from the ability of being 'decced). :dove:

Does it matter? Lets do a checklist:

I am having fun playing a game.
I pay a sub and CCP has fun.
You are unhappy.

Not really my problem. Just try to enjoy whatever you do ingame.

2 Likes

Why should I be unhappy?

Ironic.

Ironicer.

4 Likes

Posts in a tread about Wardecs, randomly selects unrelated quotes.
Ironicest

Thank you so much, my view on Wardecs has totally been changed with you post. Do you remember the first days of this fresh forum, where CCP staff was going to make it a better forum? They lost, you won. I gave up and became a shitposter too. You never gave up. Good for you.

If you want a visual example of how things can evolve :

Detroid in the 50’s was a PVP and PVE town. PVE left. If you like PVP only, that is the city to live these days. Yes, as things deteriorated people could blame many individual things, but in the end they should have attracted more PVE than PVP. But that is my opinion, the remaining residents there will disagree with me as they like their PVP sandbox more.

2 Likes

Maybe because you are here quoting all his posts asking questions , willing to take a point that never comes, because he is not answering the way u like?

1 Like

See above

1 Like