Wardecked!

Quote where you get personal… followed by quote calling someone out for being personal.

Nice screenshots. You’re one of those that likes to equate what’s going on in real life with what’s happening in a spaceship game.

You’re still a shitposter. The shitposterest I’ve seen in some time.

4 Likes

It’s a comparison. A simple one you understood, but are not willing to accept. The changes to corporations are on the way. I hope you’ll enjoy it.
You are welcome. I’m off to do some PVP in another game. I will be back ‘soon’ to PVE in EVE Online.

Yeah I get it he does not like PvP and thinks playing the coward is heroic

Why coward? Please elaborate… So if you go to a laptop storage that also sells console ( PS4 or any y want) and y like and buy a PS4 you are a coward to not " try the challenging and wonderfully platform someone else likes?"

2 Likes

Playing PVE is fun. No matter what you feel about all this.

I accept that change is coming. I just don’t think your rl example has any relevancy.

I don’t even play.

Bring tissues.

4 Likes

It’s a game, not a website with undressed people. :wink:
You should play EVE Online, great PVE.

If you play a PvP game and then cry about the PvP elements of it and stop playing because of them then that is cowardly.

1 Like

No, I will make a real life comparison again. I hope you can handle it, the other guy couldn’t. If you eat food and I asume most people do, can you complain that some food tastes disgusting or not?

Because it’s irrelevant.

I thought you’d gone to PVP somewhere? What you get up to in the comfort of your own basement is none of my business.

You mean the super repetitive stale and always same shooting of red crosses or the shooting of rocks?

2 Likes

Yes. The exact same interface PVP uses. But much more fun.

2 Likes

And why would you go to the restaurant where you think half the food is disgusting?

1 Like

So when does your campaign against NPCs start, guys? Just perusing your lossmails and to be frank, wardecs and ganking are the last thing you should be concerned about.

6 Likes

I never said that. I asked you if you would complain about food that is disgusting. Please reread and try to answer.

I would definitely change the restaurant if I think half the food is disgusting.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, that’s part of hard core PVE mining where ravenous hordes of npc pirates come at us. Sometimes we win, sometimes we loose. :wink:

And that is what I do, I dine in GTA V because the food in EVE Online is … well… not what I like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s fine, not everyone has the same taste. Can I have your EVE stuff? You can’t take it to GTA anyways.

I still use the sanitary services in EVE Online so I need my stuff. :wink:

PS: I looked you up and you appear to be a hard working girl. I send you a small amount of ISK as donation. Catalysts, fittings, good ammo,… you play EVE the hard way!

1 Like