Wardecked!

We finally got a second wardec! There will be so much PVP! I am so exited! Please feel free to post any exiting battle reports below!

Omg! #InBeforeWholesaleSlaughter!

Pure gold

1 Like

Sorry,

I sent you the old one, the second wardec is the following:

1 Like

Awesome! I think he resubbed for that!
CCP! The solution is just to have more drama on the forums and the subs will go up!

The WAR is in full force! One Venture from a newbro was taken down after hours of intense spacefights! The offending corp pilot Stanislav Russia told reporters it was the hardest fight of his entire capsuleer career and that he was still shaking. The defending capsuleer Alaksys Kai said “I was mining in my Venture, minding my own business until that Russian Pirate guy who has positive security standing showed up! I enjoyed the PVP a lot. Everyone should become a wardeccing good security status pirate. I mean, new and untrained capsuleers need more PVP fun so they can enjoy this experience more!”. As the war rages on…

2 Likes

What does his security status have to do with anything?

EvE is not for you.

1 Like

It is saying you are playing a felon without any convictions. It like saying you are an engineer without a degree.
Yes, you can say it. But it will make people laugh and then ask “Wait, you aren’t serious, right?”

Just say “I am an evil capsuleer that has good lawyers so I can wreck others ships and steal from others without the 4 empires caring.”

That sounds less ridicoulous.

That is not for you to decide. If I wanted sound advise, I would ask on tinder.

1 Like

Go ahead
Come back with screenshots of sound advice

Wtf is this thread

3 Likes

A high security status doesn’t mean you’re a nice guy.

It mostly just means you don’t gank… on that toon.

Which makes you kind of a nice guy, in a way.

Ok, means you’re a nice guy.

1 Like

Most people blame you for it. You should defend the forums like you defend highsec.

Or that he is a ganker who bribed CONCORD with clone soldier tags to restore his sec status. :wink:

2 Likes

Wat? :thinking:

1 Like

I already decided.

2 Likes

Great. I will certainly consider your advice. You know because in EVE Online you should trust no one… :laughing:

You don’t even need to sub. An alpha account can best these fits…

1 Like

Reminds me of somebody who used to frequent here tbh. Also the Rule of Mort hasn’t come in handy in ages. I demand a post that unprepared makes me spray softdrink all over my keyboard

1 Like

If you go to McDonald’s and order a cheese burger but you don’t like cheese or burgers is it McDonald’s fault or yours?

1 Like

/me sighs