Wardecked!

I didn’t in the end, I just war decked these moaners and they haven’t undocked all week, might keep it going for a few more.

1 Like

Shouldn’t need to sub for that either :wink:

1 Like

If you normally eat at Burger King and ask for a Big Whopper in McDonalds they offer you a Big Mac. If you feel it does not taste nearly as good you can ask for a refund. I guess the fault is you going to McDonalds and assuming same Burger King quality for compareable burgers.

IMG1898491641

I’m the clapping guy

5 Likes

That man is going to be warm for the rest of his life.

3 Likes

They wouldn’t if they offered you unlimited free samples first, you ate said free samples, then bought one and then suddenly said you didn’t like it anymore and wanted a refund.

1 Like

Haha, this is so hilarious :rofl: Man, I’m sorry I made you quit the game for a week. You should join the roam next time, always welcome!

P.S.: This thread is pure gold, I wish I knew about it earlier! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m a miner 69er in 7 days to die. Shovels are legit OP.

1 Like

… Kinky?

1 Like

Whatever happens between a capsuleer and an asteroid in the asteroid belt, stays in the asteroid belt. Except for the extracted ore, that goes right into the tummy of the ship then the ship goes into the tummy of the spacestation and unloads all right into the damp hangar!

who did you wardeck?

If this makes you resub I’m going to hire more people like this. Lol what a waste of 3 min reading this post. Only benefit is if it made gn get back into the game…

2 Likes

I don’t see the issue here. Sounds like things are working as intended.

Unfortunately Albion Online has tiggled my fancy, has a lot the same as Eve without all the care bear cuddling.

I had learnt that a small mining corp needs to hide the account that holds the structure so the small mining corp doesn’t have to deal with high sec extortion in the form of rental fees.

Not only this, that small mining corp then needs to stay hidden, work out which days is it best to mine and how to grow without being wardecked every month.

While this is a possibility, its not a guarunteed outcome

Some people have balls and brains.

Oh then I am surly safe from That Alliance then hey?

I have been.

That said, if you mean who I think you mean, you dont seem the sort to blow a blood vessel on losing a poorly tanked Procurer anyway.

1 Like

Best shot is to find a place out of the jita-amarr or jita-dodixie path. to be effective not too far, Wich will make things difficult on logistics and not too close to drawn attention to the corp. Also, if popping moons, take a week to check who is in system at Wich days and Wich times, and pop the moons accordingly

1 Like

I have mixed feelings about the changes to WarDecs.