Wardecked!

Cancel your subscription, do not log into the game as long the wardec is active. Problem solved and it costs you nothing.

1 Like

You do know that there was a massive wardec nerf since this thread started and OPs corp can’t probably even be wardeced this days?

1 Like

Why should anyone look into your post further? If you are going to go onto the forums to make a public point, provide all information up front instead of expecting people to go digging for it themselves. You aren’t that important. Maybe you should put that in your EvE-Uni article. “How To Think You Are More Important Than You Are” sounds like an attention grabbing headline.

Sure. I’m out from this sh1t and stop payed 3 accounts. Ignore more people ccp, and eve die faster now game average online 17k before i quit it It was been 27k.

Let more useless dogs bark.

Wow ! you had 10,000 accounts ?! Amazing !!

5 Likes

Good riddance.

1 Like

Repeat this when 3000-4000 people will play here, oh yes already plays about 9000, taking into account the second windows Ha Ha ha

So they nerfed wardecs for nothing? Maybe they should roll back the change as it seemed to have zero effect.

2 Likes

If it had zero effect, why roll it back ? surely that would have zero effect too ?

I used to do the occasional wardec, more often I was a target of it and it was fun gameplay for me. That is gone, removed for me as I have no interest to get a citadel just to be war eligable or able to dec, or join a big wardec corp.

It had an effect for me, but they removed it for the carebears and the masses of new and returning players who would join. But they did not come and the carebears who asked for it are still crying and say it had no effect for them. So can we roll it back?

1 Like

Looks like player activity declined faster after the wardec change.

All those threads that were like ‘we’re gonna get so many new players!’…

2 Likes

Not surprising if less people play the game if you outright remove content generating mechanics without proper replacement.

3 Likes

Not just any content generator though. The most intuitive form of pvp in the most populated area of a pvp game…:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This reminds me of how, back in the better days, literally everyone - including new players pretty quickly - could easily afford the 2 million ISK for a wardecs and it didn’t hurt the game at all, otherwise we’d not be around to talk about it.

1 Like

fall silent, evil old guard supporter!
it is the future, that will bring everything good to new eden!

ignoring Overmind

I agree with you Solecist.

2 Likes

even you Aiko. :roll_eyes:

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:
:alien: OLD GUARD :alien:
:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

1 Like

Who’s that wannabe?

1 Like