Warp to Station not Within Docking Range?

Well 80ish km is also within a bubble range? Those pull you off as much as 100km?

Grids are larger than 250km, just fyi.

Why are you bringing up bubbles? This is off topic.
I’ve already explained exactly what happened to OP.

K I’ll go review.

Ah ok. Makes sense. Guess only remaining part is OP didnt know to look for it so didnt recognize it or lagged and died before it showed up on his client side? Either way makes sense

Bookmark on exit = warp to bookmark = land at 0 every time.

1 Like

I was just going to say this. I have countless bookmarks from my travels.

1 Like

You can elaborate on safe undocking :smirk: else we will probably hear a thread about that soon enough haha

Somebody else more qualified should do that. :wink:

The only other advice I can give is to bookmark a spot opposite the undock but within logi range of undock. I usually pick a spot on top of the station. At the more popular stations, I also have a bm for bumping ppl off of undock. Also, turn on autopilot before you land, you will still dock even if you bounce off the station!

Does bouncing off the station still happen? I haven’t had that problem in a loooong time.

I’m not sure anymore, I do it out of habit and simply, I don’t want to take that chance. Lazy players get ganked, alert pilots get ganked FAR less…

Or until your undock invuln period ends, if you undocked from a station or citadel.

1 Like

As others have mentioned, you died because of the 40% chance to not land within immediate docking range, your ship approached the station and while doing that, the Draugur was able to micro jump you away. A Tornado can also kill you in this time.

To savely undock you use stations that are not kickouts and / or use warpout bookmarks like many players you see in Jita.

This is how you savely dock in stations:

1. Create a bookmark well within docking range of the station
  2. warp to this bookmark while the station is set as your destination
  3. activate autopilot when in warp to dock automatically as soon as you come out of warp

this way even if your computer freezes while landing on Jita 4-4, save docking is guaranteed.

With this destination + autopilot trick you can also make your cyno characters dock as soon as it deactivates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.