Warzone extraction info/thread

Dscan for wrecks + combat probes for ship in site = win :grin:

1 Like

Does running these sites make the drifters try to kill you in systems with Jove observatories?

Not that I have found; the lancers still ignored me, although I expect any poking near a observatory would still receive a warm welcome.

1 Like

One thing i have noticed, at least in the forge…

1100 - 2200 EvE time the spawn rates for event sites are pretty heavy or at least steady…

After 2200 though :roll_eyes: up until DT, they are near non-existent or stop all together :confused:

If you jet can the relic inside the site, like to give to a fleet mate, the can vanishes (with everything else in it) in about 1 second.

Just an FYI.

You Said

Have they reduced the sleeper spawns? I just had 3 sites in a row without any sleepers. 0 sleeper kills after 1h …

This is where you made a mistake. The proper sequence should be:

:innocent:

1 Like

Since this event is ending soon, I may as well spill how I made 200m/hr from this event.

Grab an interceptor, and fit it so it can insta-warp (inertia stabs in low slots, low friction nozzles in rig slots). The Malediction is best as you can also fit 1-2 warp core stabs, depending on your skills. The warp core stabs will help if you’re locked by one or two sleepers while you’re escaping.

Low sec , null sec and wormholes are FLOODED with warzone sites. Obviously you’re not gonna kill the sleepers in an interceptor. Instead, you’re only interested in the relics. Bump each wreck until a relic spawns, grab it, and move on to the next site. 50% of the time, sleepers will spawn before you get a relic, in which case, warp out and move on.

Back when I was doing this, relics could be sold for 20m each. Getting 10 relics per hour in an interceptor was pretty normal. Now relics have crashed to 10m, but making 100m/hr with little risk is still good money. An interceptor isn’t really necessary, but it helps, esp. in null sec. An agile T1 frigate can do the job.

2 Likes

Why would any1 buy the relics? They are only good for completing the 10 point daily challenge. Do they have another use?

People buy them to complete the site in peace. When you hand in a relic, the beacon disappears from overview so no-one can warp to it, but you can still complete the site.

Yea, i do that too, but i dont need to buy relics for that. Every ~5th site spawns 2 relics, which means you end up with extra relics. I have 5 extra relics ATM.

So my tally on this event is about 7-8 completed solo in a passive gila, maybe 6-7 in a team. 15 in all maybe. I’ve gotten 4-5 accelerators (last site had 2, but I split it with my team mate.)
Approximately 40-50m in sleeper loot. Several worthless agency boosters.
And 1 Merlin Valkyrie skin. Tried salvaging a site but out of 14 wrecks I got less than 1m in salvage.
No cool clothes or anything, no Plex.

Don’t think another one will pop up near me before it’s over so I’m not gonna worry about looking for more since the spawn rate is so low.

That’s pretty bad for a week or so long event?
Had to wait three days for a single site to spawn within several jumps of me.

Compared to running 200-300sites in high sec in just the first day back r two for rogue swarm and at least 30-40 in my home systems in null for the week after that.

5-6 accelerators versus 50 or so from rogue swarm where I had enough to sell extras for profit and continuous accelerator boosts until the expiry date. Not to mention all the skins.

Good luck whoever’s still wasting time on these. Hope you had better luck than I did and here’s to wishing the most expedient death to the agency possible.

We’ve got our group buying them up for roleplay purposes, but they serve no game-mechanical purpose :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone at all found a skin in the Warzone Agency event missions? We have completed about 200 of them and have not found 1 single skin.

You Said

I’ve run a huge number of sites, & I’ve found a merlin and a naga SKIN, just one of each

Hmm, odd. Thanks for the reply. Maybe we should not be running them in Suner. 0.9. So few people ever come through Suner even though it’s only 4 jumps from Amarr - that there are almost always 4-5 Warzone sites open. It must be the high security factor as to why skins do not drop here.

No wonder no one even comes to Suner, haha.

You Said

Yo guys, having a lot of fun with these sites and a lot of useful info. Just wondering if an MJD works or do the sleepers scram rather than disrupt.

Thanks friendos

Will work, they disrupt only.

1 Like

so I got my first accelerator and used it, 2 days later after its expired it refuses to let me use another saying im already using one or one similar to it which im not. any fixes for this? I saw in help channel a few other people having the issue.

Did it expire all the way? It has to be gone gone before you can use another. It goes to slot 11 and follows you if you jump clone or death clone.

If it’s gone gone and you can’t use a new one you’re glitched.