Was forced to log off

lol

They do, I used to be in it, then I lived in wormholes for a couple of years. Eye opening to a 9 month old player and a really good way to learn the game for me.

I classify them as the players (not alts) that aside from playing the game itself take no real part in the OOG community via whatever platform.

That was on my mind as well. I wouldnā€™t be surprised.

Nah, this guy actually learns; his English has improved considerably from his early stuff, grammar not so much.

Alternatively his angry keyboard pounding has gotten more accurate.

Does that work? Hmmm sounds fun. Iā€™ll ask a friend to try it out on me. Iā€™ll be back laterā€¦

I do not see the issue here,
You scammed himā€¦ Fair gameā€¦

Now he trying to prevent you, from scamming another player.
Using game mechanics ( as , scamming ) , to do so.

Fair game.

Your client still works, ( same as, example, freighter bumpingā€¦ )
It does not brick your client ( as some, other -real- and by ccp declared illegal trick, do )

Fair game.

Just ā€¦ undock, solved.

Ahahaha you guys are making me sooo happy, was allready fed up on ganker/ griefer tears and now you serve me fresh and hot scammer tears also! Best week ever

Indeed, undocking breaks the trade mechanic! If only she knew game mechanics. Next scamspree will be from the moon and not the station! :smiley: Be warned donā€™t trust the mooners! :smiley:

Contract your moon mining engineering complexes to my corp and I double them right away! :slight_smile:

Also selling discount moons for only 10 billion ISK each, just transfer the cash before others take advantage of the offer. :wink:

1 Like

Whoā€™s client broke? All I see is a scammer that had to deal with some extra windows - reaping what he sowed. Good on the guy that got scammed.

Scammer used in game mechanics to piss someone off then blocked him.

Dude used in game mechanics to piss off a scammer so the scammer comes to whine about it on the forums.

Seems legit.

3 Likes

You couldnā€™t make it up right!

Donā€™t ever change OP. :popcorn:

1 Like

Cool! Gonna try this out on war targets that donā€™t undock.

Are you a 12 year old little little boy? I do believe so. Donā€™t believe everything you think. Very dangerous habit.

Seriously, ā€œI used the game mechanics of this sandbox to scam someone. Then they used the game mechanics of this sandbox to retaliate effectively. UNFAIR!ā€

Thatā€™s your argument?

Back to Hello Kitty Online with you!

1 Like

If you feel that someone was breaking the rules, please submit a support ticket and a GM will investigate. Discussing this on the forums will not help, and as you can see this thread has spiraled out of control. Thread closed.