Was King Khanid II assailed by time-travelling regicidal criminals?

It’s not random. It is clearly emphasising the important bit.

Seems only randomly important.

Well, it’s one of the three important bits in this thread, isn’t it ?

That people have some kind of issue with Samira being described as “dark-skinned”, even though objectively, she is.

The other bits being, Samira is, or will be, some kind of time-travelling supervillain with a grudge against King Khanid. And that in this thread, she actually flounced. Adorable !

Well, maybe this Samira is dark-skinned but the time-traveling Samira isn’t because she’s from a future where she went into the past and assassinated Garkeh Khanid before his grandfather was ever born, which impacted how tan her parents were.

Well that seems a bit far fetched, unless… Maybe Samira has an evil twin and King Khanid and @Alar_Chakaid thought the evil time travelling twin was actually Samira.

1 Like

Hey guys what’s going on in this thr–

Surely you can’t be serious.

2 Likes

I’m more surprised than the original gentleman who was surprised that Samira’s skin tone was described as dark that it’s become the primary thrust of the thread where Samira is a time-traveling assassin.

We miss all the good opportunities for fun, we capsuleers.

1 Like

I was actually pondering if the evil light-skinned time-traveling Samira could be from EvilAria’s timeline.

1 Like

The same one where you are succinct and I am a heartless killer. It must be so.

So, next time anyone meets Sammie in person, if she looks pale, RUN!

…or is it if she looks darker? One had best run anyway, just to make sure.

Note to self: Be succinct and tell people you are time-traveling doppelganger from another universe.

I did not consider the possibility that this “other” Samira is from Evil Aria’s timeline (if indeed “timeline” be the right word). If so, that opens up the possibility for interaction with that timeline, or perhaps swapping between that timeline and ours, with or without exorcism. Hmm.

Oh my God. How did you actually meet the IQ requirements for capsule training?

4 Likes

Okay, okay, Shirley Serious spreads slanders about other people just like that Hoovand Lindus from his “News” hub, I got that. We have pretty much illegal media who uses IGS forums to make attack on other persons for one reason or another. We can go about it for ages, and so on and so on, but really… instead of giving these people importance, maybe someone…

would offer some sort of explanation, how in Maker’s sake travel travel is even possible from the point of view of theoretical physics?!

1 Like

I am most deeply wounded by this.

3 Likes

While engaged in superluminal travel, interact with the level of quantum entanglement in your immediate surroundings. Time and entropy are just emergent properties of the ratio of entanglement. Reverse the overall ΔQE in your universal frame of reference, and you move backwards in time.

But no, I’m not going to explain how to alter the ΔQE in your universal frame of reference. For one thing, there are people who shouldn’t play with that kind of technology. For another, your great-great grandmother told me not to tomorrow night.

Maybe you should Ask Dr. V.

3 Likes

And now I demonstrate why we should not be having these discussions so about appearance through such small pictures. I apologize unreservedly.

2 Likes

Too late, I’ve already taken the joke and run with it.

In heels, of course.

(Edit: Of course I accept your apology.)

1 Like

Nanites.

Nanites are “mechanical bacteria”, incapable of complex operations due to lack of telecommunication for the reason of physical limitations stemming from their sheer size. How they can explain anything?

Jovian nanites.

2 Likes