Way to go CCP

I took a few snaps at the time too

1 Like

Dude, what new EVE? The one you dream about and only exists in your head? Why should we cry about that? No one takes you serious here. People just point out how detached from reality you are.

Also takes a really strange personality to hang around a game you hate for a decade or so in the hope the core game play changes. :joy:

The new EVE which contains only endless grind, obviously. There is no place for PvP in this new EVE.

1 Like

PvP can be in arenas where PvP players can do their thing and not bother PvE.

Every time Iā€™ve encountered a battle Orca (either killing one or fighting alongside one) has been an amusing story.

We were expecting you to light a cyno and drop a carrier or something.

2 Likes

I actually really was tempted to have something like that fitted, but I just said f it and jumped in. I went like 22 jumps before I hit you guys lol

1 Like

You forgot to switch accounts.

6 Likes

Oh really, can you link me where they have said that?

2 Likes

Bollocks.

1 Like

ā€œI donā€™t have an issue with PvP but I will now list the issues I do indeed have with PvPā€¦ā€

The ā€œbaselineā€ risk is 100%. You can not get higher than 100%. 100% is the maximum. It is already at maximum.

You do because you are. This is a PvP game. It contains PvP. Jfc - every review of this game online is in essence ā€œsomething something youā€™re gonna blow up a lotā€. What did you expect - some sort of magic pixie to give you some basic armour and a short-sword with detailed instructions on how to farm gobs to get the leather torso?

ā€¦would be for you to stfu and then fk off and play something else instead? Just a thoughtā€¦

FFS! Just shut up and stop spamming stupid forum-alts like a coward Sabus you ridiculous clown.

Shut up Sabus.

Shut up Sabus

Shut up Sabus

Shut up Sabus

Shut up Sabus

Lvl 5s are not in HS. Shut up Sabus.

Shut up Trumpus

3 Likes

And lvl 4s should not be either.

2 Likes

Ugren Okaski - this dude is all about the facts. He got the facts you need.

1 Like

You can perambulate yourself in the direction of off, while making thrusting movements with your pelvis.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what the hell is going on here.

It seems like OP is mad that SP is slowly acquired in real time?
I feel like thatā€™s kind of what EVE is known for and Iā€™m surprised that he didnā€™t realize this before coming into the game.

Iā€™d like to believe heā€™s just venting about it, because a new player coming in and trying to make the argument that CCP needs to change a 16+ year old game to conform to his idea of how players should progress is hilariously dumb.

4 Likes

ā€”Signed,
Not a new player.

ā€”Signatory observer Gadget

1 Like

Bittervets angry that EVE is a PvE game and weā€™re going to make highsec great again. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At what point in the game it was great?

going to

Citation needed.

1 Like

Agree with OP, the PVP players boast of their love for blowing things up and upbraid anybody who disagrees. Well I got news for ya;
Newsflash :guardparrot:; Not everyone likes PVP

Therefore enjoy the mostly empty space of Eve for a game thatā€™s around 20 years old and still players donā€™t hang around for more than a year on average, check your player count on your launcher sometime :facepalm:

Listen to this man, he gets it. The future of EVE is PvE, not griefers.

1 Like