Way to go CCP

Why would CCP want to drastically reduce their income?

1 Like

So newbies can afford to play and stop quitting because griefer pvp trash won’t let them get PLEX.

Link your lossmail.

3 Likes

Only to be killed by pvp trash griefers who kill newbies. Nobody wants to do PvP anyway, bittervet EVE is over and PvE is the future.

[citation needed]

1 Like

But then those newbies would not provide any income, since they buy PLEX for ISK from CCP, and not from other players who buy them with real money. So, all those bigger numbers would mean literally nothing for business. Therefore, it would never happen.

That said, why you want to introduce inflation?

In your deluded mind you have separated high sec from the rest of New Eden.

It is not and all those people, are us, we come to high to market and to take care of all sorts of mundane ■■■■ alts do to support mains. Don’t delude yourself into thinking that because there are so many people in high sec that they have some special say, they are us and we say NO.

High sec is not supposed to be equal, it’s the kiddie pool, just because some players are so afraid of Pixel Death that they won’t leave the kiddie pool, that is no excuse to bring the more difficult content to the kiddie pool.

Grow a pair and stop embarrassing yourself on the forums! :rofl:

1 Like

Bittervets crying about the new EVE. We are going to make highsec great again, bittervets like you are not who CCP wants anymore.

That’s the way things are even without the event. Take a look at my zKill. First month or so I lost at least a ship a day and many days more than that. Since I started actively hunting, many of my kills are new players … don’t discriminate nor check … if I can catch them the drones go out.

PvP trash gtfo and stop killing newbies.

Sure. I guess it’s reasonable to call me a bittervet when my main is less than a year old. Wait, no it’s not reasonable.

You are providing amusement, at least.

1 Like

OMG Crack or Meth?

Listen to yourself :rofl:

What do you think, they can polish up EVE and compete in the MMO market?

Talk about deluded.

See the history of TSW, an MMO where the Devs liked Shooters. So the devs changed the game to a shooter and they lost most of their customer base.

The shooter market pronounced the game dated and lame and they got no new customers.

If you’re a newbie then join the Highsec Lobby and make highsec great for newbies. Don’t be like @T_ral_Vsengne who griefs newbies for fun.

The MMO market is PvE and we are going to make PvE great again. More income for newbies, highsec capitals, and no more highsec PvP griefers killing newbies. Nobody wants PvP anymore, CCP needs to do PvE or watch EVE die.

Once again, why do you want to introduce inflation?

2 Likes

Please do, Im in there, we are making a big difference to the face of New Eden politics

2 Likes

That is so clueless, they would need a new UI, WiS and triple the staff size to create new content.

But it could happen, developers can convince mangers to do the dumbest things, like TSW.

And in the end developers update our resumes and move on.

High-Sec is for markets, Incursions, and Invasions. I only go there to make ISK. I prefer playing the real game. I first tried my hand at fleet command back in June of last year, having been in only three fleets before, and having started playing in April. I did that because I was bored of running missions in a Gila. While I am generally not in command, I prefer to do things that have more of an intellectual component than repetitively shooting at the same patterns of red triangles.

I’m engaging in forum PVP right now.

Edit: And I even have a killmail of someone posting here. https://zkillboard.com/kill/77887355/

2 Likes

Aw awesome!

That was fun

@Iceacid_Frostpacker gave me a billion on the promise Id find adventure with it.

I promised to timmy a Orca into null lol

Er I mean the evil pvpers ganked me on noes. THe…evil… new player gankers from EvE Uni… on noes I better quit…

2 Likes

We agree, but I do have to say, keeping in mind I use a forum alt, that is a fleet kill of an indie :smile:

1 Like