WD choice

I primaraly fly E-war or logi and have been away from the game for a while.

it used to be on my WD frig I would run two TDs and one GD if I was going out on a roam and didn’t know what I would be fighting. Looking around on Zkill and in the little bit of low sec pvp i have been able to get into again it seems missiles are a lot more common than they used to be. So I was wondering if it is now worth it to run more GDs or if anyone had a suggestion on what WDs they normally ran.

An additional question I normally run in small fleets with small ships and I almost never bothered with range scripts on my GDs as even RLML couldn’t apply worth anything using a single application script is this still the case or has missile application been buffed?

IIRC, only torpedos have been buffed.

What I can tell you, however, is that range scripts can be extremely effective depending on the range of what you’re fighting and the range that you’re fighting at. Of course, if you find that TD/GD scripts are getting the job done for you, then there’s no need to sweat it. Just keep using what works.

Couldn’t tell you if missiles are more common in LS or not.
No P2W

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.