We are Caldari!

Well-well, who is that thing which dares to open its barking hole in presence of State officers?

“Making State look bad”, I wonder, are you hallucinating or being drugged? Have you ever seen my combat record? Or you’re another gurista or federal bootlicker, eating dirt and slandering your betters?

But more importantly, would you dare to FACE me and tell these words to me personally? Or you’ll run away crying to your mommy because someone waved at you a saber or a spaceship? Something tells me you’ll chose the latter, because it’s what pathetic loudmouth gallente trolls usually do.

You are all disgusting cowards, and until you will learn to stand for your words, they’ll remain empty just as your useless heads.

Happy now Solstice? :smiley:

1 Like

I’m loving it! :smiley:

Hey now, shorty!
I’m not submitting to anyone!

You know, I find the ideology of people like this fascinating. Gallente have their own equivalents of course, those of us who defend the Black Hawks regardless of what they do or absolve the Federation of all it’s war crimes. This isn’t to say i’m not a nationalist nor that I don’t have pride for my people, to the contrary I have always advocated that the Gallentian way of life has a broad variety of applications for the collective good of Eden that the other governmental systems simply do not possess.

But the sort of hyper nationalistic rhetoric is self defeating. It blinds you not only to the strengths of your enemy but the weaknesses of the self. Caldari forces struggle in engagement when they go in with the belief that they are the strongest and the best around. That their technology and hard work ethic will overcome the decadence of the Gallente, as though the Federation is simply a mass of soft skinned aristocrats to be pushed aside without a second thought. Then something like the battle for Caldari Prime happens and they’re thrown into chaos because they underestimate their enemies and overestimate themselves while their opponent were always taking it as a serious fight from the start.

Truth is, Caldari break like anyone else. They can’t fight superior numbers and technology when it exceeds their own several times over, and they will retreat when pressed in a bad position. Which yes, they do make mistakes in combat and fail to achieve their objectives, sometimes even while they have the advantage. I’m just a novice Capsuleer, and have fought only a few battles, many of which have turned out badly. But even for me it’s easy to see that Caldari bleed, I wonder if the former adherents of Heth will ever realize that. Or if, perhaps, they will drive the State to ruin with their delusions of invincibility.

1 Like

Very well said Chet-Shi.

all about me

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.