We need 2x weekends

Thats right. I want 2x bonus isk ratting weekends. 2x drop chance on pvp. 2x ore for that one guy who still mines.

4 Likes

Did your other troll characters get temp banned?

1 Like

No. Its just a simple push for more content on weekends. As a pvper weekends seem to have less players in lowsec. Currently uedema has more kills per 24 hours then both faction warzones combined in that same 24 hours. Thats clunting all 6 regions of fw lowsec.

So no its not a troll. Its where we are today…

We already get a participation award on every daily login. Everybody wins once a day.

– I survived the Eve patch. It was a gruelling battle to the death. Never give up, never surrender! - Linux gamer

Hear-hear!!

The only thing i want a 2x event for is Salt

And the forums have been providing well recently

The Salt must flow

3 Likes

Getting double isk or ore is not “More Content”

world of tanks gives 5x bonus for 2 hours

Only if tank for PvE’ers get halved to make up for it.

But we have 52x weekends per year already no?

1 Like

Why stop there.

We need a 10000000x weekend. Kill a rat in hisec, you get 10 billion isk.

I mean, if were talking about stupid ideas, then yeah. Lets do it.

4 Likes

Any bounty earned during the weekend by any capsuleer anywhere goes straight to my ISK account. :wink:

Why should ore mined throughout the week and bounties earned throughout the week be worth less than in the weekends?

1 Like

Approved.

And the entirety of Your ISK including all your alts goes straight into my ISK account.

Why should my scribble on a piece of paper be worth less than Vincent Van Gos Sunflower?

Lol

5 characters

If that’s “winning” I would hate to see what losing looks like, lol

Because you scribbled that piece of paper on a Wednesday instead of in the weekends.

I like Go more than Vincent.

I brought it to a bank to try and pay my bills. I told them my scribble was worth 10 million dollars, which is only half of what the Sunflower got at auction. It was a bargain price. But they still refused.

Life is unfair.