We should have a capital ships maintenance system

No, your inability to write a coherent post is.

1 Like

I have an Idea, everyone will hate it.

Mass based Tidi, have systems forced into tidi after a certain mass is reached in system and increase tidi effect as mass is increased in system… No one will want to have staging systems or gather capitals in a single location. People will probably quit the game in record numbers, it is perfect, it is the worst thing ever.

So cute, you do have a crush on my Amarrian male ass.

1 Like

Perhaps. Do you have a problem with homo erotic people?

1 Like

No, want to kiss and make up now? You have to admit that idea was the worst Idea in the history of EVE ideas, as intended.

1 Like

You must really hate Jita

1 Like

I have no problem with you personally, only with your bogus arguments or lack of any at all.

I already said so, no need to admit it.

1 Like

He was talking about “mining in real life, when the ore runs out, its out”. That is a direct quote from him. I pointed out that this was stupid, and showed why.

2 Likes

In other words, the larger coalitions will just move their mining to the, as you call it, “Fringe” systems, and thsoe will become core, and when they get depleted, they will switch again. Not really a very big difference, i mean, i suppose it makes mining more tedious, if thats your goal.

Sure. And people arent opposed to moving either, so i guess your suggestion is crap.

The defender has some advantages, and the attackers have some. Namely, attackers have the advantage of choosing where and when to hit. Thats a very big advantage. Just ask Anti-ganking.

If you dont like our opinions, then write your suggestions in a notepad and save it on your computer, so that no one will read them and therefore no one will have an opinion.

Otherwise, you come to a public forum, write a stupid opinion, and people are gonna sh*t on you.

1 Like

You aren’t considering how large a region is and how a coordinated attack on a few systems at the same time will pressure the defense forces. If you want to doomball and blob everything you will hit 1 invader fleet and miss some others.

If you are going to insult me, i will report the post and get you muzzled. That’s how a forum works too.

Not these forums, pal.

4 Likes

Now we are talking!

1 Like

You arent considering how cynos and jump bridges work, and how a coordinated attack is meaningless because not everyone mines at the same time at different locations, or rat at the same time, and that regular attacks are no different.

But if you are talking about actually targetting systems to take over, then, again, no. You would need overwhelming force from each invader fleet, essentially bringing back the Money Badger Coalition, which isnt coming back any time soon. So, again, no. Your idea fails.

Thats not how the forum works. Feel free to flag my post, a moderator looks at your flag and approves or denies it, and I will not get muzzled if the moderator deems that it isnt an insult. This is how the forum works.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing off and on since 2008 as a high sec industrialist, mainly. I tried the nullsec Corp thing for a while and hated it…way too many demands on my playtime. I have found that I just prefer solo play even though the game is kinda not pushing that direction much, and still isnt. That’s fine, I choose to subscribe anyways. The challenges for a solo player are robust. I like to do all my own mining, research and manufacturing, hauling, and exploration. I ran a POS for a while to make a blueprint library when research in stations was not a thing.

I like Eve because it’s complicated and requires planning and research to do things, which is a fairly different approach than many games these days that try to dumb everything down.

Fly safe, folks.

3 Likes

Bad idea in the wrong forum, goes to the symptom not the cause.

Would make the problem worse because if the cost was meaningful only large corps would be able to afford it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.