Weapons and countermeasures

:heart: My FAVORITE ship!!

I would die a thousand times in its arms - I mean hull - and I have, too lol :heart:

1 Like

I’m now learning about countermeasures so I’m trying to fish for ideas :wink: But shuuushh That’s between you and I.
I like projectiles weapons too, it feels like real war rattattatatt!! But why do you like them?

MInmatari pilot and the Typhoon Fleet Issue is my poison. Guns and missiles.

I haven’t yet had the chance to use those. I just finished training for them a couple weeks ago and I did buy the modules and everything but I’m now unable to go online until next month so I’ll have to wait to ffFFzZZaaAAPPP!! :disappointed_relieved:

I’m Matari too but I love Lazers :cupid: And I’ll never fly a battleship so Typhoon ain’t for me.
Do you have fun in the Typhoon? Do you love it?

What battleship would you fly if you could. Yes I like my fleetphoon been flying it for years. An awesome ship highly addaptable.

OH I can fly battleships, I just don’t want to. I don’t want to fly anything but cruisers on down.
If I wanted to fly one? Hmm… It’ll have to be tech II. I guess this one:

Or this one:
df97e653c45a6a67861b7d5a48a1bc49

The Redeemer has class! It looks like a war hammer, too.

1 Like

I have a Panther in my inventory what can I say I like the hull. Just need a cyno alt to use it properly hangs head in shame sigh.

Not exactly a battleship but i love to fly HAW phoenix, both in looks and general feel. Battleships a bit to squishy for my taste.

1 Like

It kind of reminds me of the that troops transport in Aliens, the Sulaco, only… fatter?
Does it have fighters flying out the front?
Why don’t you have a cyno alt?

I can see the appeal

What can that bad boy do?

it can fight 70 pilots in low sec , kill about 30 and die :smiley:

2 Likes

Pretty much covers it, yes, Also it does tasty WHOOOOSHHHH with torpedoes

1 Like

No fighters flying outside the front they just appear, only one acc so no cyno alt, I’m purely a sub cap pilot.

Damn. Not bad at all. I suppose it’s not just every pilot joe-blow who can do that though. I mean, you do have to have decent skills and reflexes, know what the hell you’re doing to shoot down that many pilots, right?

Deception :smirk:

:dealwithitparrot:

2 Likes

Been a way a few years. Has this ship been fixed to not, you know…, suck massively?

When I last left in damn near anything (including caps) could speed tank the phoenix by moving faster than 0 m/s. XL missiles were bad long ago. Hell I made the joke even a static tower at 0 m/s was probably speed tanking the a phoenix a little lol.

HAs that been fixed? Cool if so.

i had a revelation (amarr dread) for a short period of time but to be frank i never involved myself in any fight in it

but its like that

edit:

or

What ammo does that one use? :sweat_smile:

Suspect flag most cases though fireworks, salvager and other creative solutions might also work. :wink:

2 Likes