Weekend Warrior Pack

What does salami tactics mean?

I guess I should sell my Interbus shuttles for the couple of billion they sell for now before the market is flooded.

Edit: Too late. Price is tanking already.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Hurry up sell your special edition rookie ships before CCP ruins their price too!

2 Likes

As long as they don’t sell monocles again, I’m happy. Got like 60 of those things.

You’re so salty. I said I had to go to work.

When I get a chance I’ll pull my banking transactions.

*My wife has guests.

It means that they start low, see if they get away with it, and if they do, they slowly start increasing whatever in question.

In this context it means that if they get away with selling shuttle, next time it will be frigate, then destroyer and then that op cruiser from chinese server :wink:

2 Likes

That is correct. I was billed for the listed price with nothing added on. Also a pleasant surprise.

Eve International Transaction Fee 01
Eve International Transaction Fee 02
Eve International Transaction Fee 03

You were saying?

Hey…I might just go for that offer on my Alpha account. I wouldn’t say it was cheap, as a month worth of doing that would work out same price as 3 months of doing it monthly…but it is convenient. I really only need a few extra skills to bring my ganker account up to scratch.

Those aren’t taxes, those are fees your debit card issuer charges on foreign transactions.

Do you understand the difference between government taxes and bank transaction fees? Serious question.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think that you’re mentally challenged.

I said, “You must not have to pay the international tax or fee that I have to.”

I never said WHO charged them, nor do I care.

You’d argue with a fence post.

AND…you’re still wrong, but good try.

1 Like

The fees are entirely optional, therefore you don’t have to pay them, you choose to pay them.

You can avoid the fees by using most credit cards or PayPal.

This is not true in my experience.

Just admit that you’re wrong and scurry off mate. :rat:

You’ve been overpaying for your EVE purchases for all these years, and had no idea that you could’ve saved all that money just by using a different card or PayPal.

I’ve used multiple cards and Paypal and the fees are the same.

Keep trying to be right, it’s delicious! :salt::cut_of_meat:

?

Literally no one cares about your real life homie :smiley:

You realize that proves nothing right. We don’t know who you are and we have no way of knowing if that statement is real or yours.

It’s a vidya game bruv. Calm down :smiley:

Sure you have bruv. Sure you have :smiley:

He absolutely hasn’t. Debit transactions are ACH payments, and out-of-US they have wire fees. Credit cards don’t use that system, and should have no customer fees at all (the vendor pays them to e.g. Visa), unless the vendor chooses to offset those fees by charging extra money to the customer, which CCP doesn’t. And Paypal doesn’t have fees like that at all.

Literally do finance for a living.

3 Likes

Oh I believe you.

Sadly, he does appear to be rather not cognizant of these things.

He’s also an admitted coward so there’s that :smiley:

He is brick-tier stupid, and is an absolute wussy, yet still has the attitude to call other people “mentally challenged.”

I wonder if he’s a masochist? There’s gotta be some kind of explanation behind him coming here to get repeated verbal beat-downs over and over again. It’s almost as if he’s deriving pleasure from it.

I’m sure in his mind he believes he is smart.

I believe he proves Dunning-Kraeger to be more than a theory :smiley: