Weekend Warrior Pack

I derive pleasure from your general lack of knowledge, meanwhile, you bill yourself as the “end all” of Eve knowledge. How long have you been playing the game?

Something tells me you got your start by can flipping noobs…

Listen closely, I don’t want to hear that from you again. From now on, it’s “yes mistress, thank you mistress.” Understand?

2 Likes

Archer would love to interact with him.

Archer would die from anaphylactic shock if he were to interact with this guy.

:smiley: :smile: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

Can flipping was great fun :smiley:

3 Likes

Was Archer wrong like you?

#PROBABLY

I didn’t know the “Weekend Keyboard Warrior Pack” I was talking about was already available !! :rofl:

This seems strange to me because I live in the United States and when I pay for Eve products I am not assessed this fee, but I do get assessed this fee for international purchases made to merchants from outside my country. Does your account region match the country that credit or bank card was issued in?

Do you often make three totally irrelevent statements before breakfast?

1 Like

Will there be a Weekend Miner Pack next weekend?

If you look at the screen shot it says ‘weekend fleet pack’, so it does not discriminate between miners and warriors.

1 Like

Ah but it does between solo and fleet players tsk tsk

1 Like

How is that “irrelevant”?

You say “that” but dont even quote the object.

Seriously, up your troll game.

The McCandle clan was well known for their production of gourmet scented candles. However, one day, they lost their entire Tayra full of candles. Henceforth, they were known as the McCandless.

3 Likes

Ah you know of our proud history.

The most epic creation of the Laboratoires McCandle was the Trolle Flambeux, a mile high edifice of the finest Saimese Hyperbee wax created for the Sun King on his 21st birthday. Half of Paris was blinded by its output, the other half burned to death as solid 1 tonne lumps of hot wax dropped right through the rooves of many houses during the inhospitable winter of 1664.

What an honour to join the Sun King and revel in His glory!
:fire: :sun_with_face: :fire:

1 Like

Learn to read.

On a side note, does anyone want to buy some PLEX on contract (to avoid taxes)?

Latest PLEX Purchase 87

Just shoot me an in-game email. :heavy_dollar_sign::credit_card::coin:

I obviously can. “Learn to read” is a very poor response to pointing out your inability to be part of a coherent exchange.

Waiting now for the inevitable “no, you”

Get some new material.

1 Like